Tourist sites in Kamchatka.

Good time of day, dear YaPovtsy. I am a resident of Kamchatka. Our lives are, in general, not sugar - no rail and road links to the mainland, we are heavily dependent on energy supplies, foodstuffs, consumer goods, etc., in our winter lasts 8 months of the year, and life expectancy, probably the lowest in Russia (did not go into the statistics, but I think. that is not much wrong). But I'm still in Kamchatka madly in love - madly beautiful place. Yes, and many of my countrymen, who left from Kamchatka at her anguish.

Lately, I have had to discuss the topic here kind of "What you can see on Kamchatka", "Where can I go", "What have you got, etc. I will try to answer some questions by this post. Will be about two dozen photos and a little text. At the end I will inform you, therefore please do not break. So there you go.

Yes, it is here that Russia begins, and not in Vladivostok, as Bravo warn journalists of different channels. This attraction - probably the first where driven first timers to Kamchatka., Good, she is on the road from the airport to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Medvediha pictured holding a fish in his mouth, which has been repeatedly abducted local irresponsible citizens. Abductions stopped after equipment monument camcorder.

The first point of interest is visible as soon as you arrive in the city - it Avacha Bay. on the shore and is located Petropavlovsk. This is probably the most convenient port of the Pacific. There are no storms, tsunamis, and its water area able to accommodate all of the world merchant fleet. In the photo - one of the symbols of Kamchatka: Three Brothers rocks. In Petropavlovsk organized boat tours on the waters of the bay, including - and to these rocks.

If you wish - you can increase the duration of the tour, and a ride to the island Starichkov (accent on the first syllable, as: oldies). The island is famous for bird colonies, as well as fishing. Caught fish can be converted into the ear directly on the beach - it is usually included in the price.

You can also organize rafting on the river quickly - the second largest river of our peninsula. The alloy may also be diluted with fishing and cooking fish soup.

But the most the main attraction of Kamchatka - is, of course, volcanoes. In the vicinity of the city, about 40 km, there are so-called "Home volcanoes" - Koryak, Avachinskiy, Kozelskiy. Avachinskiy volcano - acting, constantly smoke fumarole fields, because of this, newcomers are often intimidated, which is about to begin eruption. By Avachinsky volcano can travel on any transport, and subdue it. You can meet one day.

Another popular for climbing the volcano - Burnt. is a little further Avachin, but the road is more pleasant, and the view from the top beautiful. Yes, and the trail to the summit - trodden. For the novice conqueror volcanoes - it.

Lake volcano Vachkazhets - insanely beautiful place. Greens with snow, water, peace and tranquility - that first there is striking. There you really relax the soul.

Tags

See also

New and interesting