Construction

Everything has a beginning and has an end. So this was the end of our little house that sadoogorode. House old small, shabby. So say goodbye to him was easy, the more so that his place will be a new one. Actually it will be about the history of

So, too, will start. First we need to get rid of the old, for the new will be on th same place.

Source akulovaleksander

He looked first examples used like this (sorry, could not find the general form of the way the pictures my mom)

That was a month with this frame of SSU, and the house is well worth it in the right place. It was necessary to correct the matter. Finally, in mid-June it began the active phase of the demolition of the house.
First dismantled porch and veranda. case it was not tricky, and even enjoyable. "Break not to build," as they say.

After this point, we can say started the active phase of the demolition of the house. In just one weekend, we 3 (I, Dad and younger brother) first dismantled the roof (This case is frankly not easy. I especially liked to take and carry pieces of slate), and then unrolled frame. (Later it will be used as firewood bath)
Like this. Just what that 2 weeks (referring to two pairs of output) from the old house was gone, except for a huge pile of garbage and a huge pile of firewood

In early July, it began the actual construction. It's no secret that any house begins with the foundation. Thus, we engaged in long and hard for the remainder of the summer and fall. But first things first.

We started as the water that a training ground. Pull out all that resembled the remains of the old foundations, dug trenches, and began to fill in. (Here a couple of words, in fact, two weeks of hard work)

Pour yourself using mixers. My brother and I hauled everything you need (CBC, water, cement), and then we changed with his father and continued all over again.

Just can not imagine how we would have coped without mixers. Although Dad said, like nah bricklayer at work for 3 year knead concrete into the pan using a trowel.

And so slowly, gradually during the month of July.

Filled level with the ground. Passed the first half of the way. You can make a little break from work.

It so happened that on that day no electricity and had to cook over a fire.

Naver was the most delicious meal of the summer
Potatoes, stew, a little greenery. The forgiveness so tasty.

Slightly offtopic. Familiar. Our cat. "Kasia»
It is so dangerous that I have to keep her on a leash)

Then we returned to the site and began to build the formwork. Oh we had enough of hardship in this business. half board "twisted" and had a long search for suitable for each other.

After the formwork was finished we continued pouring the foundation.

And my brother, see, remember, repeat.

After each working day mandatory washing of the working tool.

Again angry, but cute cat)

early August, we finished pouring the foundation and made to stand. We returned to him recently, just last weekend. The weather was beautiful (the Indian summer, as in any way), well, it was necessary to lay out the base. Tk we have qualification for the job was not enough, and the work is very responsible, I had to first resort to the help of the workers, even good friends.

First we need to put the waterproofing.
As I explained to the plinth should be laid out at the corners. In the future it will be leveled wall.

By law, meanness cut electricity. I had to knead the solution by hand, the benefit is not concrete and not so hard.

After 3 hours of operation.

What is called "Puts the conscience." In the best sense of the word.

We were with my father can only look to bring solution and bricks.

Ideal exactly!

On this one day has ended. It should be noted that it ended quite late, but the kebabs we have not missed entirely hedgehog.

Cook had in the darkness. Fortunately flashlight always close at hand.

On the 2nd day there just a little bit. Put the third row on the 4 sides

The final chord. By the way, a bricklayer named Sergei.

A little creativity ...

That's all. That's all the work planned for this year is over. The foundation is ready. It is, as they say forever! .. All the neighbors were surprised, as you have built 3 is a miracle.
And in fact you only need 2 things. Direct hands and a cool head!

The next year will raise the frame, veranda, porch. I will be the same photo report.
Thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting