Minsk exchanged for a house in the village

After the wedding, a short time Anna and Konstantin lived with his parents, and then rented an apartment, but always dreamed of his housing. At some point, the young people realized that will not pull the money, even one-room apartment in Minsk. And then I thought: Do not buy a small house in the village? They were discouraged, were advised not to get involved. But the guys got involved and did not seem to regret it. Now they are 25 and 27 years, have two children, his own house and his own farm: goat, horse, Vietnamese pigs. Never mind that the nearest shop half a kilometer. Overstocked week you can hypermarket, buy eggs from the neighbors, and bake the bread themselves.

I lived on the Ukrainian Black Sea coast, until I met my love. Her husband took me away from Minsk in Belarus after the wedding. I was 20 years old, he - 22. The wedding was a success, and our parents and dear guests are mostly gave us US banknotes. These gifts, as well as the savings of her husband (at the time he had just graduated from the University, but a half years worked) led us to the starting capital of $ 7,000.
12 photos

Exactly one month we shared the flat with her husband's parents, until they found a variant of rental housing. Then we settled in 1-bedroom apartment on Logojsky tract. The fee of $ 300 if we did not seem excessive.

Most of our existing four-digit sum, we decided to put in the bank. Lived as 4 months, the apartment was considered a home and even started redecorating, when suddenly the value of the dollar began to rise. Our income was calculated in rubles, and the rent - currency. Discussions with the authorities to raise the salaries were more productive than the negotiations with the landlord to reduce the fee. As a result, we still breathed and moved their belongings back to their parents.

It began in 2009. With father and mother for the most part everything went smoothly, but us had time to get used to independent living, do not let the thought of their own homes. Kostya began to closely study the market and after a while came to the conclusion that the apartment in Minsk, though one-bedroom for a ring - not our choice. Too expensive. The loan is also not considered. We got up at all, as a young family, but we are, of course, do not shine.

In the dreams of the future, we sometimes imagine that old age will spend close to nature, in a country house with a garden and farm. And her husband, combing the sites with ads, thought, maybe you should not wait for old age? Prices encouraging. We were looking for small houses at a distance of not more than 25 km from Moscow. Many called, watched a few options (something that was too far away, somewhere inconvenient site with someone does not agree on the price).

"That thing" ads found just on Onliner: wooden house in 18 km from Minsk, 62 square meters. m, large garage, water, electricity, heating heating, 25 ares of land, farm building on the site. We asked him $ 25,000 at auction.

We arrived, looked around. The village - on one street, a small and cozy. It was only later we learned that there is no shop, the nearest bus stop is located almost two kilometers and two access roads after the snow storm did not pass either one.

The house we liked, but only from the outside. Inside it was dark (small windows), wooden floor was rotten, and two stoves - Russian and grubka - took almost a quarter of the space. On the walls he was nailed cardboard, and on top of it - the wallpaper half a century ago. And the typical smell of a village house in which several months stoked. Oh yeah, totally forgot about the ceiling height 2, 10 m! This is despite the growth of one husband, 95 m. Slightly looked ridiculous next to the squat house huge garage. A few photos from the construction site already.

Pay attention to the size of the window.

But the plot, though overgrown with nettles, proved just cool. Old garden, and behind it - a space! Now I understand that the force should invest here only to see the summer out of the window as the sun sets over wheat field.

View from the window in the winter.

But really we bribed the neighbors. The friendly people in front, incredible neighbor over the fence, which has become for us now practically a native. They talked about the village, and the host of the house when built, who lived in that it is ... None realtor do not have painted the advantages and disadvantages. And finally, a neighbor, shaking his head, said: you are young, do not need you here, do not get involved ...

But we got involved. We stuck to the ears in the dreams of children who will grow up in this quiet and beautiful place ... Of course, when it will be beautiful. After all, that in this house you can live, required investments. Therefore, we have a bargain. My husband brought trading to $ 18 thousand, but then the seller has become a classic scare us, "another customer" who is willing to pay more. I had to settle for $ 21 000.

Parents loaned us $ 10,000 (of which today we have given $ 7,500), grandparents husband - another $ 3,000 (from persuasion to pay after paying "parents" of debts). His money we paid $ 8,000, and all that was left of our savings was spent on the start of construction (another $ 3,500).

Builders, who had only two, two months made a miracle. They raised on jacks house, poured a new foundation, increased the height of the walls of masonry, built an extension, the garage is connected to the house and made room dividers. Area increased by 15 square meters. m, the ceiling, "increased" up to 2, 70 m.

Construction is in full swing: the house has "raised", and the extension until no roof, connects it to the garage.

Employees then involved only twice: for the installation of plastic windows and a fence.

Once a year we lived with her parents and her husband earned for building materials. Every weekend (and often in the evenings after work) went "in house" and settled the construction profession: paved drains, poured screed, laid wooden floor, insulated ceiling boards and sutured. We became regulars construction markets and hypermarkets. While it was messy and physically difficult, we feel happy. It helped her husband's grandfather (former builder) and father in law. And, of course, the neighbors, lend us a lot of the necessary tools (for example, a concrete mixer neighbor "lived" with us for over a year). And when he was ready to floor in the first room, we connected the Internet and moved permanently. By that time I was five months pregnant. By the birth of her daughter in the house has heating by wood boilers (both the stove, we immediately pulled down), there was hot water, were covered with concrete floors, almost all, were plastic windows (openings expanded, so that it is much lighter). When friends complain that did not have time before the birth-stick wallpaper in the nursery, we laugh to tears.

Inside the annex.

Children in the process of repair, before the birth of a daughter was 6 months old.

"Children's bedroom" is now. In the future, the office will arrange here.

We bought a house 2, 5 years ago. During this time, he had invested $ 29,500, including money for the purchase. Today we have two children, same age, I'm 25 years old, my husband turns 27. From left to pay the debts of only $ 5,500. Then you can think about travel. My husband still works in Minsk, I take care of children and household (goat and 23 Vietnamese pig, but recently there was a horse).

I try to look for jobs remotely (I'm a translator). And in the evenings and at weekends we do a home that gradually transformed. While nearly half of the villagers carrying water in buckets from the house speakers, our bathroom looks like.

Kids, we're going to give to a good kindergarten in the next big village, but here in school and in sports clubs will still carry in Minsk. If you ask what is in our village, I will answer: light and water. The nearest shop - 1, 5 km. And while twice a week you done to us autobench, we prefer to shop in large supermarkets in Minsk. Milk we have our own, and eggs can be purchased inexpensively at the neighbors. Bake bread in the bread machine.

Someone may frighten the conditions in which we live, but we are used to see how everything will be in the future. In addition, we become a real owner. The hard work is already behind us, but we have a plan brewing attic floor. They say construction delays :) One thing we know for sure: the children and we are very happily living together in our common home.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting