About rukastogo boys

Hello dear YaPovtsy! I decided to continue the theme of the simulation. But this time will be a little gallery (8) and apologize for their quality. Spread the first model made in the circle. The same guys that did and the Planet: Kononistov Victor and Bataev Kirill. Then, in 2009, the model "K-750" and model "Ivan Willis" took 1st place in the exhibition dedicated to the 65th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War ...
The idea with the choice of subject came suddenly remembered himself a kid, I remember the chairman of our avtokooperativa, veteran, Perezhogina Yuri Vasilievich, God rest his soul ... the guys we are sat Yuri Vasilievich in the garage, it is a lot of spent time with the technique and a lot of tells the story of the life, including from the front ...
Here is one:
"We got away with three cruisers to explore the surrounding area. Quiet. Traces of enemy vehicles there. Plunged into the distance kilometer and a half - two and ran into a fascist BMW, keys in the ignition, but no one heard not seen. Plant - will not start. The tank is empty. We hid and waited some time suddenly the noise come the Germans, but no one appeared. Well, I think we should take the technique !!! Escapes to the cruiser, took fuel. But tucked off. Well, one must happen: that a soul was not, then suddenly chase shots behind, the Germans, the roar. I, without hesitation, turn into a ravine and ran directly through the forest, blindfolded, with cries broke through spruce forest, take off the shore. We have personally captain waiting for the ramp drive the cruiser, faces torn branches and into the bloodstream in just a moment, a shot rang our naval guns. We then put on his lip, captain severely reprimanded for arbitrariness. But before then the command said, these guys seized one enemy combat unit. Where was then that BMW did not know, but before the end of the war I was able to find a person of the same, took him home after demobilization and he was with me for twenty years, then had to sell, the money needed, the grandson sent to study ... "tell this story for children , well, those and picked up: Kirill, right, let K-750, only tuned, updated ... The heroes must live forever ... The first

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Sixth

Seventh

Well ... eighth in the studio!

Posted in [mergetime] 1320235887 [/ mergetime]
All.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also