Russian Actresses "Curiosities"

Post about women who have been in demand in the movie and television series over the past 10 years, but do not meet the standards of glossy beauty. In short plump actress, shorty, simpleton.

If anyone still remember, add ...

Will be 10 photos

Fedunkiv Marina, 40 years

Mom Kohl's "real kids" Valenti in the sketch "Give young people!", A regular participant Comedy Woman. Age actress 'body', a character not often found among the "stars".

2 - Nelly Uvarova, 33 years

Katya Pushkareva in the "unborn beautiful." Then I starred in "I'm staying," "Atlantis", etc. And Wikipedia says that it is the first "boomers" in the episode played.

3 - Alice Grebenshchikov, 35 years

"Streets of Broken Lights", "DMB-002", "DMB-003" and finally 56 roles in store. The first time I saw Alice in the series "Invisible Sign" and just remember painfully looks bright.

4 - Valentine Rubtsov, 35 years

"Univer", "SashaTanya", "big difference" ... small and thin, typical travesty, girl, do not often get the main role in the movie. Valya, by the way, the CCM in gymnastics.

5 - Julia Kuvarzina, 38 years

The actress has gathered all the nice little fatties role in the series ITS. Filmed in the "unborn beautiful", "Voronin", "One for all».

6 - Tatyana Orlova, 57 years

Despite the long list of roles, including a serious film, praised her role grubiyanok and muzhlanok in serials such as "My Fair Nanny", "Father's Daughter" and "Atlantis».

7 - Irina Rakhmanov, 32 years

Ira made famous role of Snow White in the film "Company 9", after which a really strong actress is not much removed in a feature film ("Heat," "Red Pearl of Love", "Peter FM»), but the series shoveled a few dozen.

8 - Anna Ardova, 43goda

Ardova in movies since 1983, but it became famous after the sitcoms "Boys, money and love" and "One for all." IMHO one of the best actresses in the list of characteristics. Each year, with the participation of Ardov, there is one or two new series.

9 - Svetlana Permyakova, 41 years

Zemlyachka Marina Fedunkiv very similar fate actor: KVN, serials, thanks. Most Svetlana played starring roles in "Tropic" and "interns».

10 - Svetlana Kamynin, 34 years

The medical director of "interns" are not the happiest woman acting fate, the publican at all possible TV series, not yet was cast on TNT. Although after a stellar role in the work of Svetlana's not much, basically sound and role in the series on the First Channel.

Truncated. She remembered many more "ugly" actresses, but in designated time period, they do not fit.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting