Tea cubes

If you dofiga tea esthete, brush your teeth or your Dahunpao there Puer raced through his veins, then more is better not to read. Others, too, sosbvtenno) Today it comes to tea, but no sheet, no bags, and ... cubes!
I invented this kind of tea just now. You see, I do not drink boiled tea with rosehip and rooibos from porcelain cups of gay small sips. I have a half-liter mug, I pour half of it with boiling water, brew a bag, pour another half cold water and drink all this blevandu fun hrusya cookies. And it seems to me, I'm not the only one lover of warm tea in large quantities. So, somehow, I suddenly figured out how to make tea and diluted odnovremennno - guess where I'm going?)
Under the cut you will have an unforgettable trip into the world of synthesizing liquor. Fotochki courtesy of iPhones in a small osvescheiya.
11 photos via garyba1di

So, first we need to do the same tea leaves - kubochaya basis. You can certainly get it with your favorite tea antrisoli with an elephant, but I will limit myself useless tea bags without tags.

Take the container to throw an already freeze-dried tea, pour boiling water over it all.

Go to your favorite vkontaktik, tvitterochek or at any other place where you can have fun to kill 40 minutes of precious time. Our main task - not to interfere chifir brew as follows, and then another, and cool, too. Go back to the kitchen and videm this picture:

Mmmm, s! Energizing cold welding - what could be better? Only tea cubes, of course, so we do not stop. We took out tins that came bundled with your freezer. In case you have them thrown out, or you got a refrigerator from her grandmother (and in the Union, of course, there was no molds - it was enough just to chip the ice off the icy walls of the freezer), you can use any available capacity of the small size of the cubic form or okolokubicheskoy. But if you have in the freezer burst of expansion and temperature drop your favorite beverage stack - I'm not guilty.

Pour the form, trying to spread the liquid among the smallest possible number of cells.

Making sure that the tea leaves are cooled sufficiently to interact with the ultralow temperatures and refrigerant, send the form in the freezer, after raking lamb chops and frozen corn.

Go ahead play fun farm bulk retweet and engage in other crimes bogomerzkih.
When you suddenly unbearably want to drink tea, go to the kitchen and uncovers kubochay.

Beware of these guys, though reminiscent of caramel color samostryapnuyu, but dirty hands at a time. It is recommended to use rubber gloves and chemical tweezers.
At this point, I mean that the boiling water is ready. Fill the cup / mug / glass / palm to the desired level.

And to throw a pair of dice tea.

Tadam! Tea konsestentsii desired temperature and ready! Ideal: no hot water, but not hot!

Revealed a side effect: the presence of insoluble (anyway I just waited) of sediment, floating in a glass vile and opacifying view through it. But this is nonsense, of course, you drink the same tea bags, no more, no less.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting