Locks. Genesis Knights

There were times when knights lived, they lived in castles and assume the cancellation of romance. Today I want to lay out a photo report (2011, pictures of my mom), which would be told about these glorious romantic time, aimenno present complexes (restored). The trip starts from Minsk (where I actually live) and represents the route Minsk-Mir-Nesvizh Minsk. I note that on this route as a child went and myself (as, probably, and all of Belarus), but fresh materialchik.
Please do not break, I will inform you of the completion of

1. Transport

2 ...
Grodno region, Belarus

Peace. At the entrance to the castle.

4 ...
Water - a natural barrier on the outskirts of the castle. Waylaid by the enemy. Moat was specifically for this and dug

5 ...
Photos will be quite a lot and all the details will

A cafe in the corporate style

Enter complex. Emitatsii is a castle wall. For tourists

The wall thickness

Bottom - the original. The top of a restored. In general, a lot where the walls were restored, but specifically left pieces of the old walls. For communication with the past, such breathe air stagoddzyau.

The courtyard of the castle

The courtyard on the other side.
Pay attention to unusual screw chimney

Courtyard.
By the way at the last photo of the chimney is a ... hotel. Refurbished and put things in comfort, so to speak, and you can receive a $ tourists

Well

Walls inside

Runners ...

... For the rolling wine barrels

Map of castles in Belarus

Layouts

Weapons

Layouts

Layouts

Out of my head, in general equestrian knight.
Perhaps volatile hussars have "Cossacks" do not lie

Pukalki

Steps in the tower. Each ~ 40cm

Cabinet. But ... the phone looks very strange. Hiking is the reconstruction of "modern" heirs who continued to live in the castle until the 30s of the last century

Again came out into the yard

Each brick mason stigma

Loophole.

The view from the tower.
The lake is man-made. according to legend, the owners have decided to make the castle moat and the lake on the site of a peasant settlement and the settlement had to drown. Hostess settlement cursed lake, after which it began to drown the woman, men do not happen

Shopping in the tower served as the freight elevator. Bottom raised stones to drop them at the enemy

The view from the battlements on the next BashSU

Lizard)

Chapel

Shults

So dig ditches today. imagine how much effort goes into it, to dig it before

The bridge over the moat

Layout how the castle was in the days of his youth))
At the center of the courtyard - a well (you could see in the pictures 2 pieces back where littered horizon) =)

Library. One of the Radziwills.
Nikolai "Orphan" Radziwill.
Globe, by the way, genuine

exterior entrance

Faithful dog Radzivilov. Saved the baby or something like that, I can not remember the narrator already).

Mermaid

Catholic belfry in my

Himself church Nyasvizh

That is the fact that I missed. Coat

I have all

Though here again. For food and beer)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting