Why do we have a global brand?

It is closed, and it seems forever, Crystal factory in Gus-Crystal. Recently it 3 times bankrupt, but to no avail. The plant was due for electricity, which is necessary for the production of a lot of crystal. They requested the status of folk art that would give them some advantages, but they were refused.

Gus Crystal was founded in 1756 by merchant A. Maltsov. He was one of the oldest companies in the country. Probably everyone in the house has something of its products. This is a crystal, which was once choked in queues. Now it is considered too expensive. Chinese cheaper.
That had to close the plant.

Well, close plants, and so what? - You say, we have won dozens of factories across the country closed. This plant 256 years old, this is our culture, our history, products Gus Crystal valued around the world, it is compared with the European crystal (note that in Europe, production support), were doing really quality stuff! Thanks to this factory at the beginning was formed and subsequently lived 60ti thousandth city!

Well, what is it I do not understand the living corpse - help AvtoVAZ and decided to ruin this production? They say the people on the line appealed to Putin, who promised to help sort out this matter, and as a result we see the news about the fact that today took the last working their employment records and the statement "masters" that the plant will now be made insulating materials As it turns out, it is very necessary ...

And why do we, in fact, a crystal? Chinese cheaper. And, you can go to Europe and buy Bohemian glass, Venetian, they are also proud of them for good reason. And then some goose, in a village, why do we need it? We do not fuckers ...

Do not know about you, but my heart bleeds at the thought that this plant will not, as a child went to his family there and buy crystal, among other things now drink from a cup with the plant, and in your home there is -nibud of Gus-Crystal?

PS
I would be very grateful (and descendants think, too) if you can help spread the news or by writing their notes, or spread links to this post.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting