Going to the train depot (41 photos)

1. Coming back from long trips always wondered - where trains depart after completing their flight? It would have remained in the dark when returning from Moscow, do not forget your phone in the compartment.
I walked in the ways of the Moscow train station to the sump, and then obliging railroad advised to look at the composition of repair and equipping the depot. So it was in RED.

Source

2. RED - is a huge (about 600 m) hangar in which the whole call in the train, and where carried out minor repairs of cars, is charged with water, sugar, fresh linen and branded coasters Railways.

3. impasse Big Smolensky avenue open industrial types. Here a model shoot, or "Night Watch" play area appropriate. Nearby there is also "October car-repair factory" is also producing cars for the laboratory testing of contact network.

4. It snowed and the approaching freight train shut species.

5. The composition soon out of sight and a passage to the depot opened

6. Putilovsky overpass haul Volkovskaya-St-sorting (Moscow)

8. Once in custody, he was amazed at the huge size, so that the other end of a blurred haze. RED - one of the longest buildings Railways.

9. There are served such as the train "Nevsky Express", "Change", "Red Arrow" and other Slower trains. "Peregrine Falcon" served in the PM-10, which is adjacent to the platform "Metallostroy»

10. Deadlock 74 ways

11. The impasse - the railway station path connected to the other routes only at one end and the other end does not have to continue.

13. The opposite end of the depot hidden in the haze. The building smells unforgettable smell of the sleepers and the burnt in the boiler coal wagon. Why not let fresheners, perfumes such tastes?

14. All the necessary equipment to carry cars on tractors

15. Wagons "Red Arrow" and "Nevsky Express". Two trains - one night, one day

16. "Red Arrow", are served in RED - fast passenger train St. Petersburg-Moscow. The train leaves the station at 23:55 of the two capitals, the travel time of 8 hours.

17. Secret unit with built-in barometer and electronic control. What functionality it brings, probably enlighten local amateurs rail.

19. The site inspection of cars

20. And it was snowing outside and the train

21. The site inspection of cars

22. Nevsky Express (№ 167V / 168b) - a high-speed passenger train. The train runs through the Moscow-sledge Peterbrurg 2001. 650 kilometers between the two cities it covers 4 hours, developing in some areas up to 200 km / h.

23. Wagons "Nevsky Express" produced in the Tver (Kalinin) Carriage Works

24. 61-4170 compartment cars with seating for sitting

25. Side window "Nevsky Express" is very similar to the windows of a transatlantic liner, or even plane.

26. It is time to leave the depot. Time frames make the farewell and leave the building

27. During this time the snow attacked!

29. Drive was closed passing by pereformiruemym composition

33. The view of the surrounding area, Putilovsky overpass and flying by train

34. The train appeared sverhlinnoy and swept two minutes

36. Passing by sparks from a train flown snow

37. Climbing on the overpass did a farewell photo

39. Car trains

40. And, as is customary, the coordinates of the object to discover everyone

41. Problems arose at the outlet when going to make the final frames: the security guard approached CHOP "Highway" (I do believe that the guards are only parasites who have no desire to stand by the machine or engage in other creative work). Bearing in mind that amateur photographing objects w / d transport is allowed, someone explained that all his demands to stop illegal shooting and documents show every people left I did not have. Naturally, the words of this kind are not satisfied slacker and he was going to drag me to his lodge. Before booth protection we have reached something, and then I went to his car. Leave it failed because the guard called for backup and blocked the exit passing by the truck. I had to call the police. The police could come only in three (!) Hours. A report and then I was able to leave.

Later learned that brought administrativku. Why - it is unclear, because through RED made passage to the platform "5th kilometer».

The conflict has not been exhausted, but the phone I still found.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting