Honored doctor of Karelia was sentenced to 6 years

In the Petrozavodsk City Court judged the woman. Doctor with 45 years experience. She was accused of embezzlement, conspiracy and distribution of psychotropic substances. The culprit of this celebration of Themis was intact cat.

The story began in December 2010. During the next operation in Petrozavodsk hospital after administration of anesthesia the patient remains in the syringe slightly ketamine.

Anesthesiologist Elvira Gapkovskaya convinced that the depth of anesthesia is enough and asked the nurse to suspend the introduction of the substance. The last few years of ketamine in the country attributed to the category of psychotropic drugs, it is subject to strict accounting and according to the rules of its residues should be disposed of. What, in general, Elvira L. and was going to do, but then I remembered that one of her colleagues asked, if possible, leave on occasion a little medicine for her cat castration. This preparation actually worldwide is widely used in veterinary medicine. Given that ketamine in the syringe was very little, and it has still been mixed with the blood of the patient, Gapkovskaya decided to help a cat owner. She asked the nurse not to throw away the syringe. She wrapped it in good faith napkin, plaster sticked to it, frankly inscribed: "Ketamine for the cat," and left the House.

After a month in the hospital turned up drug control. Wrestlers evil firm step went to the staffroom, went to the refrigerator and removed a syringe from there. As it explained to the hostess cat castration postponed, so she did not hurry to take medicine from the hospital.

At the Gapkovskoy came under investigation and a nurse, which, according to investigators, an anesthesiologist at the preliminary agreement existed. The examination found that the syringe was 0, 036 grams of ketamine. On the basis of the cost of the drug, like the residue was estimated at 4 rubles 72 kopecks. In addition, ketamine was mixed with blood, month, nobody wanted, lay in the refrigerator, not intended for people and for animals. "Theft" brought no harm to anyone, and was not committed for financial gain. However, the full power of our dispassionate justice struck the two unfortunate women.

- Major Berzin screaming in the car that I was a criminal, and I do not want to admit - remembers Elvira Leonidovna. - I have a terrible headache. I could only answer him that they planted informers in the hospital. And he proudly replied, "Yes, not without it."

Last fall, it was transferred to the court. The prosecutor demanded to Gapkovskoy 6 years of strict regime.

After four months of meetings, Judge Egorov decided that the fault of the doctor and the nurse is complete. The arguments that the actions of the accused were not self-interest, that the mixture of ketamine with blood is not included in the list of psychotropic substances that are not intended for human medicine and as a result no one was harmed, the court considered invalid. Nurse sentenced to six and a half and Elvir Gapkovskuyu to six years in prison ... Fortunately, relatively.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting