ASB, travel notes.

By the nature of the activities have to be wound on Russia, the camera is always with you.
A couple of years ago, we passed on the BAM and images of stolen up small fotootchetets I would suggest you to share some thoughts. Someone will see their homes, and not only those living in those regions, and many of those who left for Russia, having worked in the north of the desired length.
We stop off from the article. Taksimo the purpose ride to the station Sovgavan with landing on a number of stations we traveled.

Taksimo

Nature stunned, very tall hill, not melting glaciers, a lot of tourists,

Few people on the streets, once again very quiet, no land, only sand, settlement as well as other stations can be bypassed for half an hour

It had once been a hothouse

The children behave disgracefully

The architecture of the buildings is interesting and original in each station, it was built during the construction of BAM, so the count of how much they cost

But here are the cause of modern materials

Board

You could admire infinitely ... Oh well say local.

even to the beauties

Trade

When I saw the roof of the station from a distance, I thought so much dough hollow - all put solar panels, close approached uspokoilsya- profiled.

Probably machines often ride on sidewalks

Each house has a small walled kitchen garden.

Come to New Charu

Where to go, about the plane forgotten monument stands in 2 words a replica of the plane that crashed exploration nearby, the crew was killed, Google will tell the rest

Well, now gone (station pass ... I do not know what)

st.Novaya Chara

TE3 old hard worker.

And this is its architecture.

On the balcony 1.5 ill-conditioned person will get

Those gardens, as there is in the sand that is still growing.

Firefighter train in the event of any civilian. and emergency

Come dalshe.Kstati eating cranberries and blueberries went away to the outskirts of the village.

Each station is distinctive and original

Crossed

Tynda, as in the past came back in 15 years, nothing has changed, apart from cars and stalls

By the way this pipe goes from one side of the river from the boiler room (see more) to another in the city, high-rise buildings were set at the beginning of the construction of the city.

From the height of the Ferris wheel

The same boiler

Pacific warm evening

Monuments like the rules are simple and laconic

Going dalshe.Dannoe device allows the operator to work with the person to see what's happening on the left side of the locomotive

driving

driving

New Urgal

DK

The former management of the Baikal road

Posted in [mergetime] 1330126582 [/ mergetime]
Today will end, if there is interest can continue, the material a lot, thank you all for now.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting