Cottage by the lake and a seaplane

I have a bear in the corner of the Novgorod region lake house. So ... In the event of a nuclear war). Get there as it should be extremely difficult, which positively affects the integrity of the house and the surrounding flora and fauna. In one of his visits to the country, talking about my life I was interrupted by the noise of overflying helicopter low over the head of Augusta.
Several million rubles flown over his head made me question:
 - Who? And what the fuck?
 - Yeah, it's probably again Chubais flew - said neighbor grandfather
 - What do you want him here?
 - Do you remember last year you for cranberries went with my, long marshes ... So amplitude on more miles with 10 lakes like his manor built ... the way there either summer or winter there ... That's a bullet in the air ...

If we consider that for 3 days before I came across this ad:
"GU" The Property Fund of St. Petersburg "holds auction to sell seaplane Che-22" Corvette. " According to the Property Fund, the initial price is set at 292, 4 ths. Rub. The amount of the deposit - 58, 4 ths. Rub. Acceptance of applications is carried out ... »
So my thoughts become clear to you.
Life is given to me one time is nearing its Rubicon, cigarettes and so do not contribute to its extension ... I declare Mr. Prokhorov and his brother is not going to ... then why not train gods pots ... And why not ?!
What is it ... Look the other announced with the picture, there is a little more expensive

Judging by the number of fools in our country, good roads in my lifetime I will not see. And here such devices !!! Lakes / Rivers shaft, winter skiing ... Dream))
Who has the money after the date of drunk bottles of glass at the point of Pobol can see these options ... This is the "Katran-1" ... From the 1, 8 million rubles ... For the price, as the average scall Jeep

Here is what they write about him: & quot; ... The aircraft is designed for private use. It is designed for flights with water, groundwater or snowy areas. Folding wing feathers and easily removable, as well as easily removable floats allow the plane to transport on a trailer behind a car and be stored in a standard garage. The fuel is gasoline. In the basic configuration the aircraft is equipped with a floating chassis has an open cabin with a visor of unbreakable glass, and a spacious luggage compartment. The scheme ensures the availability of aircraft power units and control units to control. The aircraft can be registered in Russia or growth OFSLA ... & quot;

This is my dream, which I hope will come true ... The children are grown, trained housing there ...
And how many do you want? OR OR

What do you think about all this?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting