Micrograph

The school gladly went to biology lessons, and dreamed of his microscope, but because financial situation was not very good, buy it, I could not. Now, after finishing school, college and get a job, I decided to buy fucking microscope (friends said that I fucked @ nulsya =), but I was purple in their mind and the dream of my childhood, I decided not to change =))). One day took half his salary and drove for 200km. this was not a cunning optical device (where I live, there was no choice). Long chose, read, price / performance focused on "Microscope Micromed P-1." He brought home (were full of joy pants =))).

Like a microscope, fucking do not need a thing, and my profession is quite different, but it's the feeling when ahrenennoe satisfy their dream, albeit a distant childhood!

In short, If you add "Microscope Micromed P-1", digital camera «Olympus mju-mini Digital» and imagination, you can get it here:

45 ph.

Fuck knows Th for the beetle, I caught him on the balcony)

This earth mite. Such Gamna is found in flower pots, thousands of them out there, eye to see is extremely difficult, almost transparent.

This flea =) a cat caught!

Once again, the beetle from the balcony) his name, I do not know)

This is a bug, but a close-up!

Little fly, usually in damp Starts

My blood)

Suction cup on the muzzle face little flies)

The wing flies

It is a parasite that lives on the leaves of plants, the name I do not know, but very small, hardly eye razlyadel)

Rotifers, cert vile need to introduce (it has a video Shively at the request of the workers lay out if you're interested), lives in the water. I found it in a decanter which watering flowers)

This elbow ant =)))

This ciliate slipper! also in the decanter with water it has found thousands of them out there! Bleu)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting