Russia, Slovakia 6: 2 Russian World Champion

Gorgeous igra.Rebyata Slovaks have left no chance in the second matche.Aleksandr Semin scored 4 goal discouraged Slovakian team, so that the fans just went out Slovakia from the stands.
Absolute star of the Ice Hockey World Championship 2012 was Eugene Malkin.Vse guys just played well this championship Mira.Takoy team we have not vidali.Trener the Russian team took great young and energetic rebyat.Svyazki teams that just broke our opponents, led all amazed . Great goalies Semyon Varlavmov with an injured leg, stood before the end of this championship, and who rescued Barulin komandu.Aleksandr Sheep who responded to an invitation to play for the Russian team showed excellent bundle and rescued the team not just scoring goly.Eto really was a celebration all Hokkeya.Spasibo the guys who played and gave us a great game.

I have personally seen how hurt in our sports bars, and he yelled as the cut, and suddenly upset when we scored goals, but to win back as our recoup shedevralno.Eto is really a game that combined all Rossiyan.Razbity and broken nose Hogan (bearded ), this rough player, led all in revenge Finam vostorg.Kak Ovechkin and Malkin for the injured hand. Remote four minutes Hogan, a little anger broke the stick, but it's just emotions, just Russia has shown how to respect the soperniku.Malkin coming again defeated Finland and Russian fans threw on the ice all the hats. Hats way to be sold at a charity auction. In general I am absolutely delighted as you are dear Rossiyane.Spasibo Russians who came to the games and stand in line for tickets, which happened almost impossible priobresti.My seen you and thank Vam.Ura!

Semin, Tereshchenko, Varlamov, Ovechkin Barulin, Nikulin, Malkin, Zherdev, Emelin, Nikitin, Datsuk, Ryasensky, Emelin, Medvedev, Denisov, Shirokov, Kulemin, Tokarev, Popov.
Russia coach: Zinetula Bilyaletdinov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting