In Turkmenistan Airlines atheists no!

It was in July 2011. The returns from home via Bangkok to Ashgabat.
We boarded the plane as it is necessary to take off and rolled. Salon was filled with 70 percent, I decided to move to a free number.
He sat down to the window and saw a picture: a hole in the wing size of a tennis ball. (Sorry no photos)
and we have to pick up speed to take off and go.
I press the call button styuardessy- nor any reaction, they sit wearing.
Masha podoshli- them to not react.

Once at altitude. During this time, the hole grew to about 20cm.
Suitable stewardess and asks what happened?
I say you have a hole in the wing!
She: We have holes in the wing does not happen!
then looked out the window and ran away)

After 10 minutes comes a konsilium- four.
This flight attendant and others. Crew members.
Each looked at the hole and they were gone.
And the people in the cabin already started to worry.
Then came the engineer said:
 - We have a non-standard situation, but nothing terrible is not present. Emergency landing in Bangkok will not do,
as it is necessary to combust the fuel. And we have his full tanks. Flights to Ashgabat, as well as something to sit there.

And flew away.
During the flight, the hole grew to 70 centimeters flew to Ashgabat, made a couple of circles over the airport and went to the land.
For the first time could not sit down. At the last moment, when we were 10 meters to the ground plane nehilo swayed left and we took off again.
We make another lap. And popyat went in to land.
They sat not very softness snapped two cylinders on the left side. Once the plane was surrounded by ambulances and fire assistance.
We went into the room and began to physicians who sprashivat- bad. They took several people.
Then they began to display all in a row. At the exit from the plane was checked, no one did so pictures and video.

All those who from our flight in the waiting room was occupied by a bar. I took the last 4 to 5 bucks Baltic.
And relaxed expect your flight.

Photo 3

Photo 4

Posted in [mergetime] 1337806990 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting