Abandoned and Forgotten (20 photos)

We flew on domestic machines, furrowing the endless expanses of the CIS on the Tupolev, Yaks and silts. But, gradually, first on a rare guest, and then more and more confident, began to appear on airlines other machines. At first, we were happy when got the chance to fly on the Boeing or Airbus. But it took only a few years old, and guests from abroad have become virtually the sole masters. A familiar from childhood winged machines suddenly found themselves "laid up" in the back of airports, obediently waiting for his fate.
Writes alexey_viper: Do not want to be misunderstood, I do not feel any negativity towards the production of European and American aircraft builders. I only want to remember what life was like frequent flyer a few years ago. In this post I posted a few pictures of airplanes, more recently workers in sweat, but now abandoned and forgotten.

Ulyanovsk. More 5 years ago, I flew on a plane IL-86 on Kazantip. And now one of the most beautiful and amazing domestic aircraft stands on the outskirts of airports, waiting for their fate.

Novosibirsk. I know that is carried out periodically in Tolmachevo "official spotting." Unfortunately, I have no information whether there is an opportunity during these events to capture the fleet sent to the retirement of silt and carcasses previously flew the airline "Siberia».

RA-85844. What kind of a year and a half ago, he was still on the wing

sad to watch as the withdrawal of the Soviet air force ... in Roshchino on the grass is a flock of yak 40 and a few proud and beautiful big Tupolev

Pulkovo carcasses almost immediately after the write-off. 2008

Aviastovsky IL-76 Vnukovo

Chelyabinsk Tushkan and Yashka

Samara. My favorite airline. My favorite simply because it linked me the most exciting and interesting period of life. Writing the diploma, the first tour, and weekly flights from Moscow to Samara and back. These liners I flew to 4 times a week, buying tickets with 50% discount (on a student ticket Samara State Aerospace University). I discovered another world, and helped me in the now-defunct airline "Samara".

Volgograd. There was also a carrier. Airline "Volga - Aviaekspress" stopped flights of 2-plus years ago. Recently, I was fortunate to remove standing alone TU-134, previously operated in the park of the airline. In the history of "Volga - Aviaekspress" was a tragic page. August 24, 2004 Tu-134 (registration number RA-65080) was blown up in the air a suicide bomber after 26 minutes after takeoff ...

Yeisk. Here on the airfield you can find a wealth of timeless classics. :) Summer or not - I do not know.

Saratov. Whether the code will rise somewhere in the sky, these machines?

Ekaterinburg Koltsovo. Leafing through the picture of friends a few weeks ago I came across a photo of a large accumulation of carcasses and silt pending "cut" by the fence Koltsovo Airport.

Moscow, Sheremetyevo. This shot was taken from a bus takes passengers on Aeroexpress "inner perimeter" in the Terminal «B». IL-62. The incredible in its beauty and grace of the machine.

Kazan. If you fly to this city, ask at the desk chair A. When planting, you can take off through the window a huge number of domestic aircraft standing on the grass along the runway.

Again Kazan. Some passengers sarcastically called Yak-40 "flying stool." Someone at all afraid to fly on this machine. And I like it very much.

Source: alexey-viper.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting