Fight Club Jaguar opened the season

As previously reported, May 20, 2012 at the opening of Myachkovo Fight Club Jaguar. I had a chance to take part in these competitions, where I signed up through the club Jaguar on Facebook

The project "Fight Club Jaguar» - is a competition for amateur riders who share a thirst for speed, the love of the legendary British car and the will to win.

25 photos

The race was attended by about a dozen cars of different characteristics, each of them competed in the class. Yet 200ls and 500ls - two big differences))

The method of the draw I got handsome Jaguar XJ l 5.0 AT LWB, you can admire the characteristics here

There were three rounds: the first - with the instructor behind the wheel. Frankly, accelerate so much that a passenger plane taking off seems innocent prank.

Second - training, driving the very instructor helps close.

And the third - the main, for a while. To the machine did not encounter on the track, which would be very costly for the participants, they were produced in a half-circle with a pause and small meals.

At the preliminary lecture and said. Scratch - have to buy a small discount. Act convincingly.

Initially planned for the race held in helmets. But Jaguar - safe machine, even when driving such riders as we do. The review was free!

Suffered! The air smelled of burning rubber, gasoline and adrenaline.

The track has a length of 3 km, and in many places equipped with additional cones to complicate travel. For example, a special gate in which you enter, sharply to the right, sharply to the left and exit. At the speed to pass such obstacles quite extreme without preparation. I had to knock down a couple of training sessions cones and a ride on the grass

For each downed cone on the main race was given a penalty of 5 seconds, when the general had similar rates of serious enough weight on the finish. There was a sense to go "slow, but better»

The race was almost all the major models of Jaguar. This XK, and XJ, and even charged version XKR

In the main race I could not knock down the cones, which I was very happy

As it considered the average speed was around 90 km \ h, peak to 150-160

At the turn if you do not slow down the gas is easy to grind herbs, and it is automatic disqualification

Start with the flag - all as expected. For a false start penalty of 20 seconds. That is right does not make sense to go.

The weather was lucky, there was the summer heat!

Asphalt kept perfectly

Adrenaline!

The instructor was nearby and gave emotional comments and tips. But this is certainly far 80lvl!

At the finish I want to get out and lie down on the voltage and the load on the vestibular system, but you have to stand on their feet, and to give interviews until fresh impressions

Importantly, drivers tasty food! The ampoule with the blood of drivers F1, for example

In the same place I took a test drive Jeep Land Rover, where everyone could overcome here are, for example, the rocker and ensure reliability.

Also, in a separate secret garage nearby attributes an exhibition of James Bond - cars, secret spy stuff, and even lie detector!

Jaguar and thanks to the organizers! The day was bright, saturated, and in summer light.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting