Tested Jaguar sports crossover I-PACE on the roads of London

In anticipation of the launch model next year Jaguar first showed its all-electric crossover I-PACE on the streets of London, providing the opportunity to see the real face of the anticipated electric vehicle. Prior to this, the prototype visited the Geneva motor show.

Owned by Indian group Tata Motor, Jaguar plans to release I-PACE to market in the second half of 2018. According to EPA estimates, the model will have a power reserve of about 350 km and mileage this will be possible thanks to the battery capacity of 90 kW*h. According to the automaker, the acceleration time of the crossover from 0 to 100 km/h in approximately 4 seconds — good dynamics to provide two electric motors with a total power of 400 HP

"With the concept of I-PACE we decided to move the rules to create inspired by the aesthetics of the supercar, which will combine the best qualities of a sports car and SUV in one of the electric models," said design Director for Jaguar Ian Callum.As for charging the new electrocreaser, then fill the energy of its battery to 80% would be just over 1.5 hours due to a special device. Also notable special feature will be a virtual toolbar, and abundance of all kinds of displays in the cabin of the electric vehicle, the windshield of which will serve as the projector augmented reality.

Like the initiative of the Tesla with its budget Model 3 sedan, Jaguar invites potential clients to create an online application for green crossover on its web site. Recall, using the same method, the company Elon musk has provided more than 400,000 pre-orders for "three", despite the fact that the supply of the electric vehicle was planned to start not earlier than in half a year. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: ecotechnica.com.ua/transport/2216-jaguar-protestiroval-sportivnyj-krossover-i-pace-na-dorogakh-londona-video.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting