Allowance for macro photography

Let's start with this:

So, like I said - it would be very interesting for beginner photography enthusiasts, especially those who have on hand some of what Lenses, but no money for expensive macro lens. In general, what we need:
1) The camera
2) Obetivy desirable telephoto and another one as short as possible
3) macrocycle (worth a penny, especially if you order directly from China)
4) Insulating tape
Thus, since I have a glass of Soviet Helios 40-2 and 44-2 and Helios Helios 44M-5, I decided to use the Helios 40-2 as it has 85mm focal length and Helios 44M-5 as it sits perfectly on Helios 40-2 (hereinafter will explain what's what).

Step one, take Lenses:

We put a face to face one another:

Then, to keep the tape primatyvaem:

Then take a macrocycle and join Lenses that has a long focal length, in this case one that more thickly - Helios 40-2:

Here it will look like a macrocycle:

We cling to this thing on the carcass of our beloved camera, and get this here in this case heavy sistemku:

The toga get a sour macro system, not even the macro and the micro! Given that the first lens of 85mm and one 58mm focal length, we can calculate the scale of the increase - 85 \ 58 = 1.46, ie an increase of 1: 1.46, taking into account that the set macrocycle we get much larger increase (here I do not know how to count accurately rings out at).
He wanted to try this sborochku photograph something, I tried to take photos of fingerprints, but it's corny, and suddenly I remembered for the flies that are comfortably rest in eternal sleep in the same box in which I have them caught (I dislike flies and I do not have courage razmazhzhit and x on the window or on the wall, so I had them caught in a transparent ball which is added to the 2 halves and closing them inside until they zdyhali), remembering the flies, I decided to make a statement, and that's what I received as a result of:

Then I went to the kitchen, and ... saw an ant, he did not run away from me, then I realized why! He was prismerti I stated to him a heart attack and decided to take a picture, poshamanil slightly above the background, and voila:

Posted in [mergetime] 1338846764 [/ mergetime]
As we can see at home in the presence of even older Lenses which is far from a 20-years old, you can make great macro photos, saving many hundreds of euros, without spending a special macro lens
PS: the only disadvantage of this system - there is no auto-focus and take pictures with it seriously.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting