Restoring Chinese USB Bluetooth

The other day my friend got from under heaven miracle YUSB bluetooth. Insert into sistemnik - works fine!
Only he did not like it a bit (5 mm) sticks out from the slot. I am giving, in general, and has ceased to operate the new bluetooth
He asked me to look.
Next, I'll lay out the repair process and dopilivaniya Chinese Bluetooth Adapter.

Will 12 ph.

№2
Understand, we look for the fault.

№3
That's torn Circuits ... Search, labeling, we find that this voltage 3.3V
(marking 662K) Type XC6206P332LR company Torex.

№3_5
Here is a photo microscope. It is evident that one leg torn up by the roots ... It is sad without it will not work for sure ...

№4
Here is a place where there was a stabilizer. The dashed line indicated how long you can tuck the connector when trying to chip off on the ...

№5
Unfortunately, I do not have such a stabilizer on hand, and on the radio market to go for it ... I am an analog bummer. There stabilizer L1113-33, only he is in another building. But space allows.

№6
3 Carefully solder the wiring and soldered to the circuit board. Naturally, both looking datasheet stabilizer, where they input output and earth. LED, however, prevents ... Had vypayat, he still somehow red, not blue. Pay isolate green tape.

№7
Pre collect

№8
Like all normal vlazit!

№9
Check works !!!

№10
Once running, I decided to add the LED. Svetik found a little of the old mobile phone. Just blue. Solder wires and print on the other side of the board through hole technology. Again board close green tape ...

№11
Again we collect Cut down disturbing part of the housing. Then we put hot melt nozzle to the future to limit penetration into the connector. Although now, even if you apply a force and shove all the way, nothing to break off already there.

№12
Insert and watch the flashing fun golubenky diode!

That's all, thank you for your attention !!!

P.S. To repair it took an hour (an hour in the pictures and a set text for Yap). Tools: soldering iron, tweezers, scalpel, thin wire in Teflon insulation chip stabilizer ST L1117-33, blue LED.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting