Hollywood stars of the Russian

Johnny Depp
"I really liked the Russian, especially people. They have an open, sincere and a little cuckoo - just my style! »
"Russian - normal guys. Ski, walk around town, throw parties, drinking vodka. But who does not drink it? »

Milla Jovovich
"Russian person it is important to get to the truth. This is the basis of Russian culture. I reported this will never forget, especially since I have Russian roots. »
"- You know, the difference in the United States and Russia - in Russian vodka you can drink at any time, in America it is called alcoholism.»

Jared Leto
"The Russian language should be respected and not to play with him.»

Angelina Jolie
"I love to speak Russian. It's an incredibly difficult language. I think it sounds very interesting: a little rough, but at the same time very sensual and beautiful. »

Antonio Banderas
"It is commonplace to say how important was the Russian culture in my establishment cast - Chekhov, Stanislavsky, whose humble disciple, at best, I dare to call themselves. In short, Russian I learn something, so do not come to you sooner or later, I just could not. Especially in St. Petersburg, in this amazing city. »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting