Fraud manufacturers and retailers

There will be a source of text and 13 images, please be patient.

This time the theme will be pop, summer. The well-known group of goods: snacks.

Personally, I am in the course of its activities with the product did not work. But thanks to the contacts on some plants, I had the opportunity to obtain information on raw materials and production technology, which I will share with you.

And yes, of course, everything is made in China.

Range.

Most of all I am personally in all this business laugh range. Especially when on packs with vague content write "tuna" or "salmon". Being somewhat familiar with the percent yield of the product after shrinkage and shrinkage, as well as to the price of tuna (very expensive and high-quality fish) I suspected fraud and certainly not wrong.

Of course, no tuna there is no trace. What is sold as "tuna" in fact, is crushed bluvaytingom - cheap fish of the cod family (not to be confused with the expensive high quality cod). And this is just one of the options of cheating customers.

So, what do we actually eat? ..

1. Tuna on the skin. In fact - chopped Smoked- salty (or just salty-dried) strips bluvaytinga.

Sometimes fillet bluvaytinga sold in its original form:

2. salty, dried (salty, smoked) strips of tuna (tuna meat). In fact - a product produced from surimi - crushed and painted by special technology white fish meat. Several years ago, for the manufacture of surimi massively used pollack, coalfish now used - most cheap white fish. Just surimi produced plenty of other "imitation" of seafood (in particular - crab sticks, which gave rise to the famous saying "the production data Surimi crab none were harmed").

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting