Again mail Roissi vperd!

5 photos will be patient.
Arriving home last night was delighted the next notification of a gift from one of the shares that it came from winning, I do not know because I participate in many actions (more on that later). Of course in the morning ran into an office to receive mail banderolku intrigue opened upon delivery covered with wrapping paper pointed to the sender - it was a mug.
Unfortunately there is no photo of the parcel, it tore wife while I was changing into a home.
Actually that's contents. Title jammed so as not considered for advertising.

The box has not been opened yet but already seen its deformation, Cap claims that something is wrong.

But then I notice the stamp - Caution, fragile premise, and then my experiences leave me, well what can happen with the premise, it is obvious now that it must deliver integrity in the mail the same people are working, they understand that it is necessary to carefully treat the Dana box.

Discover how could I be sure of the integrity, the same mail Roissi, they of course football parcels do not play, but what is broken, Duc and was asked to deliver shards they brought them, well done, proud of.

Well, the last, close, collect the designer himself, caring mail.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting