New Year's address Perzidenta Roissi

Very soon, new, 2011 will go down in our homes. Want without long introductions to say who does not have at home - a sucker. I think I failed joke, but it will edit the installation.

We have achieved a lot in the past year. Total corruption has reached unprecedented heights. The best minds are assigned tractors and leave. Technical re-equipment of the country is in full swing - already three-quarters of the officials changed their iPhones third to the fourth.

There are things for which we really ashamed. This fake innovation "Skolkovo" nonexistent fight against corruption and GLONASS. Let's leave all this trouble in the past year. In the new year we will no longer fight corruption, invest in innovation and launch satellites.

But there were good things that we are proud. First, I started a twitter, which immediately became a microblogging year. Second, instead of these terpenes Dissent riot police received worthy opponents as fans, armed with steel wire, and people from the Caucasus to the cold and traumatic weapons. Forest fires are allowed Vladimir Vladimirovich demonstrate management skills of the aircraft, and I fun to hang out with Bono, Elton and twice with Schwarzenegger. True, Vladimir Vladimirovich. Asymmetrical response time and gathered for a party Depardieu, Bellucci, Cassel, Costner, Russell and Sharon Stone. But I do not envy him. Between us there is no competition. Even for the aged Hollywood stars.

Sochi Olympics has not yet begun, but already beaten many records: the most expensive meter road, the biggest cost overruns and missed deadlines most likely. Fortunately, we were able to get even the World Cup in 2018, so if you fuck up in Sochi, will have a chance to fight back.

In the past year were beaten not only records, but some journalists. It may seem that we are entering again in the 90s with their gang violence, poverty and riots. But oil is still expensive, so poverty is likely to be avoided.

A lot of plans for next year. Financing of the federal target program "The acquisition of luxury at the expense of the state budget" will be increased by 67%. Due to the fall of the dollar will increase the size of the deputies of capital to buy a second house abroad. The construction of a highway through the Khimki forest.

Many of you are wondering if I would stand as a candidate in the 2012 elections. To be honest, I did not solve it. I can only say one thing: it will be fair and transparent elections, as well as all previous.

In this New Year's Eve I wish that your losses turned our acquisitions. Be happy, vote for the "United Russia". With the new year 2011!

Wrote:KermlinRussia
Eugene drew Tonkonogy
via f5.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting