How unusual paint doors

Bought about a year ago garage. Externally, as seen he looked rather gloomy, so it was decided to tweak it a bit. The first thing that came to mind is the flag of Canada, and it decided to confuse.

Hatched the idea for about a month and all this time I thought about one thing: how to make a beautiful pattern ??? The decision came as something of itself, took a photo of the flag in good quality, vymeryat door sizes, then figured out how many parts the whole thing must be broken so that each part was on a separate sheet of A4.

3. Part of the puzzle

4. Well, after a trick. Print all the selected images, and began slazhivat "puzzle."

5. Another piece of the future flag

6. To print three identical black sheet it was decided to replace them with a clean sheet of paper. On the stencil is still not affect since middle, will vyrezatsya.

7. When everything fell into place and glue tape, got this funny picture.

8. When was the process of cutting wedge sheet, which was not captured, because my nerves could not stand this action .... All my family, home stupidly ran only koshak stared at this madness ...))

9. The result had such a cliche that after preliminary marking was stuck at the gate. Then began the process of painting ....

10. This is how it looked after the first coat of paint.

11. Well, that's what happened in the end. Of course not Repin's painting, but the eye of the window pleases. That's all ...... kick)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting