Another raid on the poor grandmothers!

Department Tugezy protection and conservation grandmothers made another heroic dash to their wards, among which were like old friends, and new Great Grandma, fill up our both sad and joyful collection.

Friends, we are glad to see you in our ranks babushkolyubov!

This is a hot report from the scene. Past Day is dedicated to the elderly person:

In previous our trip we went to her grandmother in the Smolensk region, whose pensions are small and they are forced to save on everything that would somehow survive.

All alone and genuinely happy guests, many live in remote villages cut off from the shops and clinics.

On a trip we took food parcels, code-named & quot; Hello! & quot; and set off.

Posted in [mergetime] 1349380486 [/ mergetime]
If we can ever be of any help, then why do not do this?
Our first stop on. Vojkovo, is in a dilapidated house lives Nina, her pension is 4,700 rubles.
Three years ago, her only son had died and she was left completely alone.

- "Thirty-nine years I worked on the farm and the farm in 16 years dropped out of school and went to work" under the bags "dragged all by yourself! And now I hurt all over, and legs and arms. For his work, I get the same pension as a drunkard and a neighbor, and she really did not work ... and where is justice? (Grandmother cry) ...

And we respond to it in unison:
 - "That's right: we do come to you, not to your neighbor! The help you? & Quot;

- "Yes, the roof is leaking from me, please help!»

Quickly we chipped conferred on roofing and grandmother left her products. Take the grandmother on a note, we will visit and help ...

- Save your Lord! - Cross ... - I'll wait for you!

We will come to you yet!

Along the way we meet an abandoned church, very beautiful ...

The village is home to Anastasia Izvekova Egorovna, she lives alone and very poor.
To save yourself for firewood for the winter she has to indulge in almost all foods leave and take my grandmother to the note, it will be possible to visit.

local shop (general store)

Village High
It is home to Barbara, she toiler rear, very hospitable grandmother.

He lives very modestly and absolutely alone

You will not believe, but because she was 99 years old!

Grandma made us tea, and all worried that we are not baked pies.

At this age, and she with humor and with his philosophy, well, a miracle and not a grandmother!

In December babulechke will be 100 years old, we promised to wish her a Happy Anniversary!
For single real support are social workers who care for the elderly, and sometimes replace them dead children.

The house is warm and cozy, we had a bite, left food for her grandmother and went on ...

Circling folded firewood for the winter, as something not usually)

Meanwhile the weather worsens and the rain poured down, no roads, so we transplanted

UAZ, that would get to the rest of the villages.

On the trip we accompanied the chief of the social department of Sergei Gennadievich Khokhlov, separate him thanks for organizing the event!

In the villages there is no running water in the houses, no gas,

all stoked the furnace with wood or charcoal.

Hut all dilapidated, poverty and a lot of patience of our old ladies - that's what I remember most from your trip.

Novodugino village, lives here already familiar to us on the last trip Iraida Pavlovna, her nephew and drinking takes away from her pension, which is slightly more than 5000 rubles.
We have already brought my grandmother television, and now brought to her refrigerator.

My grandmother was waiting for us and greeted joyfully embraced and warmly thanked us for possible help.

- Goodbye guys, I'll wait for you!

When did you even come?

In this rainy day we traveled seven addresses to which the old woman lived.
One recumbent, we left her diapers and medicines.

In comparison, old-age pensions in Europe is about 800 euros a month in Russia everything is different.

But my grandmother did not swear, the old way of living, all the saving.

Pray to God, dig in their gardens and waiting to visit good people!

We will definitely return and will help, it's life, it has everything, inside and out, does not make sense to assess the situation, it is!
It is a given, we can do something, and we do, and God will judge us all!

By tradition, thanks to all who participated, to buy food and medicine:
Provincial and Elena "Volunteers on Wheels", Nadezhda Zaitseva, Oksana Prikhodko, Catherine Kurakaeva Anna Ermachkova Catherine Migol, Vladimir Leonov. On the trip were spent 15,000 rubles, it is our personal sredstva.No if you want us to throw gasoline 300 rubles, we would be very grateful! Yandex purse: 410011230561559

Thank you guys!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting