Habits of rich people

Every person wants to have a level of income that would allow him to lead a carefree life. But not everyone gets to be rich and influential. Experts who have studied the behavior and psychology of the rich, believe that it is all about habit and thinking. Thomas Corley said, “There are habits that lead to wealth and habits that ruin you.”

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" 7 habits of rich people that distinguish them from the poor. After all, you need not only to earn money, you need to be able to live with them in harmony.

Habits of rich people
  1. Planning and setting goals
    Not only do successful people often make annual and monthly plans, 67% of them record it in writing. This is done by about 62% of wealthy people and 6% of the poor. But most importantly, goals should be achievable and not depend on external factors. Just a clear schedule, not “somewhere by the end of the year I’ll be making a million dollars and becoming president.”

DepositPhotos
  2. Rich people don't watch TV
    78% of poor people watch reality TV. Among the rich with such a passion can be found only 6%. They prefer to spend more productively their free time: self-development, walks with family, hobbies. In addition, everyone knows that many TV programs are aimed at zombifying people.

DepositPhotos
  3. Reading and listening to books
    It is worth noting that rich people read Books are not for pleasure, but for self-development. 88% of wealthy people spend at least 30 minutes a day reading articles and books on self-development. Among those who earn little, only 2% are curious. Wealthy people in cars or on airplanes listen to audiobooks on business and science. Of course, they read fiction, but rarely. You might say that all self-development books have pretty much the same advice. But it is the reading of such literature that lays out all your knowledge, motivates and reminds you what exactly you need to do.

DepositPhotos

4. They work hard.
    Most poor people believe that the rich only count money, not work. But that's not at all true. 81% of wealthy people regularly work at home during their personal time and overtime. People with low incomes often do not stay at work longer than their due time and complain about management when they want to give them more tasks. To understand something and reach the top, you need to work on it a lot. And to become a boss, you need to know all areas of the company. If you look at very rich people, they have worked since childhood and started their careers in small positions.

DepositPhotos

5. They do not rely on higher powers.
    Rich people take risks and often gamble everything. But they do not play the lottery in the hope of winning the jackpot and do not expect gifts from fate. 77% of the poor dream of luck. In anticipation of a miracle, sometimes a lifetime passes, while real opportunities to improve your financial condition are always near.

DepositPhotos

6. They monitor their diet and health.
    Overeating is a common problem of people with low incomes. Regular calorie intake is counted by 57% of rich people and only 5% of poor people. Rich people often go to the gym and prefer outdoor activities. Thomas Corley once asked a 68-year-old businessman if he was going to retire. He said, For the last 45 years, I’ve been looking at what I eat and how I feel. I'm at the peak of my career right now. What are you talking about?

DepositPhotos

7. They're always positive.
    Every day, 62% of wealthy people and only 16% of poor people try to maintain a positive attitude. You can’t be successful if you always oppress yourself. A smile helps to make the right contacts.

DepositPhotos

Being rich is a way of life. There are people who earn a lot, but at the same time manage to always be in debt and not have even basic material goods. In addition, you should strive not to earn as much money as possible, but to know what it is for you. There is no point in millions if you are unhappy with them. Think positively, analyze your life and achieve your goals.

You should also check out a list of things that rich people never buy.

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting