Private train in Russia? Yes, there are!

to 5 ph and text, please do not break

It turns out in Russia already there were private train, which refuted Railways mantra that "loss-making passenger services, give us a budget of 100, no, Boys oh boys tysch billion rubles!».

Trains called "Grand Express" and walks along the route St. Petersburg - Moscow. Leaves late in the evening, somewhere poldvenadtsatogo comes after eight in the morning:

01. Here's a coloring cars

This is one of the slowest trains on this site! Thus He denies his schedule is another myth that & quot; passengers need to quickly & quot ;. I was in this area needed to sleep. And do not sleep 5-6 hours, and 7-8.

02.Samoe cheap there - a compartment where I was going. From conventional trains distinguished decoration and wall outlets each bed:

03. Unusual head and storage space for small things:

04. Very high quality linen and a special blanket to the top shelf is not sitting on the underwear:

All apples, water, are on the table, and the conductor brought by tea, coffee for free. Though zapeysya.

And yet at the train has a bonus program, under certain conditions which every 10th trip can be free.

Prices: from 2, 5 to 11, 5 sput. 1st place, but at 11, 5 - it's even a personal shower.

During 5000 a bunch of single compartments was busy when I sat down.

Source ©

05.U each individual safe place. That however was not clear how to open and close (see the instructions in the compartment was not), and caused the conductor said that the code for all safes 1111. But even then safe resisted:

Thank you for not broken POST

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting