Mikroterer - important not to confuse it with a washcloth

Tiny terrier named Macy (Meysi) probably is the smallest dog in the world.

At birth Macy weighed only 45 grams and its hostess Anne Paul (Anna Pohl) from Poland was not sure that the puppy will survive.
3 photos via goodnewsanimal

- It is a miracle that this baby survived -rasskazyvaet Anna - When her mother Puxi (Pusia) were births, I initially took Macy's for a piece of the placenta and was about to throw it out, when it began to move and squeak.

In his three months Macy put on weight quite a bit and are now weighs 92 grams (3, 5 ounces).

- The worst thing we had in the first week. I had to watch her day and night and feed on almost -chut every half hour. I even took time off from work.

According to veterinarians, Macy unlikely to grow even more, and sister Macy already three times larger. As recognized by Anna Paul, she is forced to keep a puppy in a special cell, when it is not there, because he feared that with her something to happen in the absence of the hostess and her someone accidentally come.

- She's very pretty, but it always have to be alert and to watch where you step, or you can simply crush it.

Under the rules of the Guinness World Records, the dog must be fulfilled for depositing at least one year. The current record holder in this category chihuahua Boo Boo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting