The end of the death factory

via

As a result, the point of impact and the Air Force ground operation destroyed a terrorist base, which was prepared by suicide bombers, including for acts of terrorism in the Republic of North Ossetia and Ingushetia. Previously, 17 bandits killed ...

In this operation, you will not tell anyone the details. And I will not tell. Because until now no one really knows how it was prepared and carried out. It was a level of secrecy that employees themselves Russian FSB in Ingushetia, it was a surprise. About her know a few people, they also plan and perform the surgery without dedicating extra details to subordinates.

They say that like hunting for Doku Umarov, said that like waiting for on the basis of the bandits will gather more. They talk, talk ... But accurate information owned units. I'm not one of them. Therefore, I can only tell about the consequences.

As it turned out, it was a specialized database. There was carried out and preparation of suicide bombers. Crush the nest it was not easy - the base has been organized in such a place, and so reinforced that the storm it would have for a long time. And then somebody chief probably said, "Why storm? Let's bomb dropped on them. " He may explain that such a base, even to bomb not just going to be. Not easy? Oh yeah? ..

On the base bomb was dropped, weighing 3 tons (some argue that 4 tons).
Judging by the funnel, it's safe to say that a ton was not alone.

And it is next to the funnel. Trees toppled and broken blast.

For bandits base was very important. Build and strengthen it, they in such a way that will live here happily.

And now it remained only ruins.

Stove survived, but warm up beside her had nobody.

The path to the database is not a freeway:

Now in its place is one big trashcan ...

According to him crawl Opera and investigators, collecting weapons, ammunition, explosives and all that helps to identify the accomplices.

It took a lot of time. Technicians and the people around at the point, which can be reached by spring mud was nemeryannom and they stood there for a long time.

Anyone interested can see the corpses are members of armed gangs were liquidated in the course of the special operation

That's all, thank you for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting