Furniture hostel

It will be 25 pictures, you can break me vserovno.
Preface: I bought a room in a hostel, an area of ​​17.5 square meters, but the furniture was present Soviet times in a deplorable state. I made cosmetic repairs, and moved to live as he lived in the rented accommodation. Next old furniture: sold, distributed and threw (the rt threw disassembled and accessories took it as the good quality of the Soviet, it was mainly for furniture corners), I had a kitchen table and a big old wardrobe in satisfactory condition they decided leave.

Then I began to design the room, so that all compact place, some have suggested a room divided by a partition type kitchen area and bedroom, but did not because the place will be even less, although neighbors polls divided the room into two smaller ones. Designed the first room in AutoCAD, when my wife and I agreed on a draft, I took to design the furniture separately. Furniture designed in Basis-furniture, the program is good because it produces all sizes of boards and makes nesting. He looked a couple of training videos and projected computer desk, all provse from the installation and the program is ready to output the size passed 3:00, nothing complicated nebylo. Before that never made the furniture himself, I decided to try to make a table. The table did so on the map as the cutting was less scrap as chipboard buy a whole sheet and then store the crop nowhere. I decided to do all the furniture from laminated chipboard as they found it cheaper option of furniture, and the color they had a big discount 1200r per sheet of chipboard. Company sawed me by my size sheet of chipboard and glued to said side edge. Cutting costs 300 rubles per sheet. Furniture accessories bought MDM suites, all sizes of fittings took from their site, where all the details and clearly written. Here's what came of it:

To assemble the table I needed: screwdriver, drill, drill bits for wood (special drill for komfirmatov not buy, think it is odd), drill hinge Forstner, 2 corner clamps, steel ruler, pencil.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting