Extract Ruger SR9C

Hello, friends!

Just the other day was the theme of one of the most respected members of buying a Glock pistol. As a lover of weapons, I was extremely interested. Just a little!

And then life events unfolded so that yesterday I became the owner of the gun Ruger SR9C. I invite all enthusiasts to join and unpack purchase together.

I understand that the issue of gun ownership is ambiguous, different people have different views, I personally accept the arguments of both sides. Hopefully I will do without a bloody showdown in the comments, especially because, even today, this topic is raised on the main page of Yap.

I also know that in Russia you can not buy what I'll show you. But maybe someone will be interested, and if so, I will be very pleased.

So there you go, will be 31 photos and text.

1. The fact that I brought out of the store in a plastic bag.

Photos on the background Yap - a must for any self-respect of the subject.

Open. Many, inordinately bills.

Starting from the registration form, the booklet National Rifle Association (an organization lobbying interests of gun owners in the government), and ending with a sealed envelope to shoot this gun sleeve. The envelope is needed in some US states, the seller in the sale must send this sleeve in gilzoteku State. In my state there is no such rule, so I left sleeve.

Paper - aside!

Here's what comes in the kit.

In addition to the gun with magazine, the kit includes a replacement store, lock and storage device for equipment stores.

Stores 10 rounds (there are 17, but in my state they are prohibited)

The first step is to make sure the gun is safe.

Retrieve the store.

Take the bolt back, we see that there is a cartridge in the barrel.

Here you can see the screw that adjusts the position of the rear sight.

The gun is completely safe

A little about the stores.

They are made for some reason, in Italy. Strange, like so much American company like Ruger, and then Italy.

The store removable bottom, as you can see this - extended to the little finger could grab handle for those who have large hands.

The bottom plate can be changed to have the bottom of the hole.

Using a small screwdriver pressed spring

Further, the plate changing (the need to adhere magazine spring hand, so take a picture there was no way)

Final result.

Pistol with a conventional store.

You can also change the shape of the handle. To do this using the same screwdriver to pull out the stick-latch.

The rear part of the handle just moved down

And turns. We get more rounded handle.

Cartridges. Full Metal Jacket - for shooting at the shooting range. 100 pieces worth $ 36.

There they are.

The kit includes a device for loading stores. I'll show you how it works.

First, you must charge the cartridge manually.

Further, the device is worn on the shop above.

Pressing the thumb of his left hand on the bow, it turns drown patron in the store to make room for the next.

Which is now part of the cheek store effortlessly.

Further, a device for equipment rises, and shall be sent to the cartridge.

The gun is loaded (the fuse immediately put to the position of the Safe)

Pay attention to the red bar. She raised. This means that there is a cartridge in the chamber.

I thought long whether to take themselves a big SR9, or SR9C (C - compact, Low down).

I decided yet to buy one that is smaller. As you can see, I have big hands, but saves the nozzle to increase the length of the store is not visible, but I did not have the little finger in the air, and rests on the nozzle.

The sight is open, 3 points. Immediately evident striker pin. In the standard pistol picatinny rail, so that we can all Pribluda as tactical lights or laser primostyrit well.

And the last photo number 31. Everything is unloaded, put the gun lock, everything is cleaned in a safe. For one gun to the other patrons.

I have all the friends. I hope it was interesting.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting