Children's bicycle trailer

I love to ride a bike, daughter of two-wheeled pedal vehicles like the same. But what if I have to ride - it's at least 15 ... 20 km, and the child gets tired km through 1..2? Baby velokreslo - we had, but now my daughter does not fit in it, and before it was to ride it is not very comfortable - in advance can not see anything because an overview of the entire blocking back and ass parent shakes it well, and it just has nothing to do

Solution I saw once on the street in his native district of Moscow. I climbed into the Internet and found. Another found acquaintances who wanted it, too, ordered 2 pieces and waited ...

No advertising! If you are interested, write to the PM - send a link to the store.
Will be 22 photos. Do not break, after the kick / drain much as you like
Finally, wait! The doorbell rings, standing on the threshold of a courier with a big box (one for acquaintances came a day).
In a way it is a bit shabby - to buy in the UK online store. I hope that the contents are not affected ...

1. Capsule

2. opened. Inside, everything is packed

3. gat main part - it is all wrapped in paper, polyethylene ... wheel, chain, etc. mounted at the factory, and normally adjusted. I will describe features: no brakes, speed is one (there is an option with multiple speeds, but it is more expensive), the rear sleeve ordinary ratchet. The idea is that the child can pedal tractor and help if he was tired, he can not twist them.

4. take out the rest of the box: the seat, steering wheel, an additional wing, cardboard box, booklet and a useless box

5. we reveal a box - in it, as expected, the pedals, the connecting mechanism, katafotik and 6-strumming key

6. Place the right pedal

7. ... and left

8. laid out the frame, and remove the packaging waste. The frame is painted matt black paint.

9. set the wheel (although it's not quite the wheel, because they can not rotate) to unscrew the bolts of the upper part of the mounting

10. install the wheel and tighten the lock. At the helm, you can only adjust the slope.

11. take a seat, put on him a collar with katafotikom

12 and insert into the hole. Here it is set as high as possible (Risk), so that the trailer will fit even tall enough for a child

13. I have a daughter not yet cornstalk therefore falls below (final adjustment will do when it's all completely gather).

14. Now unpack the package with a connecting mechanism. It is the mechanism that gives the freedom of the trailer in two planes, and plugs for different diameters of the saddle pin.

15. disclaim "tractor" seat, put on the clamp mechanism and tighten the nut 2 samokontrischiesya key 10 and return the seat to the place

16. Next install additional wing. It is attached to the frame by two collars (complete their 4, 2 of which are for thinner frame) and ties for secure (close circuit)

17. This is how it looks before you install the frame

18. establish and bites off the excess screed

19. Now put the most important part - the box!

20 and coupled to the tractor - it Stels Navigator 810 (26 wheels, the frame 20.7), and finally adjust to the rider. Clings a trailer - with a bolt with an eccentric, so the connection with respect to the quick

21. still docked view

22. crew (oops forgot to check the house)

Posted in [mergetime] 1339074962 [/ mergetime]
There are also disadvantages:
1. Due to the dimensions of a bicycle with a trailer pritykovannym not fit even in the freight elevator, so the elevator transporting only individually
2. input in turn accounts for a large radius and dimensions to consider, as trailer will always rotate at a slightly smaller radius
3. If the child is not sitting quietly, then starts to go a lot to pull to the side, so it is necessary to hold the steering wheel with both hands
4. Well, the load for the towing vehicle is increased.
ALL pendalya waiting for HS, etc. Well, or dill ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting