Models are assembled without glue.

All models are assembled without glue, equipped with detailed assembly instructions, set of stickers or decals. Time to build a model from 1 hour to 3-4 days. After assembly, the model does not require painting, because collected from multi-colored parts (plastic 5-6 colors). All major components (hand-foot-head) are mobile, as many parts you can open, push, etc.
I myself learned about models by chance by buying a box with a picture of "fur" in one of the shops of Tokyo and waiting to see inside the whole model, saw a lot of details. Never before assembled model, but, as often happens, sucked in his old age ...

Extract details, to assess the extent of the tragedy.

Dimensions of parts, methods of attachment between them depend on the detail (level of complexity) model.

1st went. Putting the leg. The instructions can be sorted out without the knowledge of a foreign language.

For skeletal leg.

The completely assembled skeleton.

Begin to strengthen the "elements of skin."

Our handsome assembly. Left to collect weapons, knapsack, and worst of all, stick labels (in time sometimes almost like herself assembly).

The assembly is completed.

About the price - cost me a model with delivery to $ 33.

Next, show the rest of my collection.
This is my first fur, I bought it on sale in assembled form, not knowing that this is not the whole model, and the national team.

The same model that started it all.

And this is the first fur, which I ordered with ibeya and assembled at home. All subsequent models have also been purchased for ibee (the Japanese seller).

This asshole I killed 3-day weekend, but it was worth it.

And this is perhaps the easiest. Mastered a couple of hours (can simply hand filled already).

Author: stepbyte

--img20--

Tags

See also

New and interesting