History relocation

13 photos and a lot of letters.

"2 = 1 moving fire»
(proverb)

Sometimes one wonders: what would please the sort of people on Friday?
And sometimes it seems that someone is out there somewhere, in the upper areas not throw me off a couple of ideas. Let us recall the bachelor dinner, first and second. The flip side of this coin is that someone out there is very cynical sense of humor, according to the theme that life has thrown at this time.
Today I will teach you how to organize a clearing in extreme conditions.
There, comrades, is a natural disaster, the living thing as "moving." If someone does not know what it is - then who is not a professional bomzhik tell you about this scourge.
But first: the war - the war, and dinner - on a schedule ...

In principle, now is a small theoretical part, digression so to speak, who is not very interesting - safely skrollte three photos down.
The rest - sit back, with your permission, I'll take a little of your attention.
If the saying, served as an epigraph to this issue, however, from the 1991 year, that is from the moment I left the parental nest, I got burned seven (7) times. Those who are in trouble with arithmetic, explain: it is 14 (fourteen) crossing.
I see, I see some eyes froze a dumb question: "Figasse bomzhevat you ... How's that?!?!" Let me explain. People in this world are divided into two categories: some rent living space, the other it is removed. Fate decreed that I belong to the latter.
The group "Gaza" is a popular song with the main character, who 20 years ago burned down his home with all the crap, and he has since sadly and hopelessly wandering. It is an unpleasant and depressive, I think. If you've already bomzhevat - what good wind snot on his fist, this should be fun, with a twinkle!
For starters, says Grishkovets, consider the "history issue". Many curious: how to become (or rather - like in any case not be) a professional bomzhik?
Options are actually a lot of, let's mine.
To do this, we first have to be born in the Soviet Union, in the family of a serviceman. Because of this already at an early age can be purchased sickly experience in the movements of vast expanses of his homeland, from garrison to garrison duty station from one parent to another. These costs of the military profession tempers the spirit and bring you into the fun and carefree attitude to the reality surrounding you, easy to lift and simplicity of life. Take a look at what my Dad positive (among other things - a wonderful man, I'm a bit he wrote it here, entertaining like work)! But by the time a person has traveled half the entire Union and Eastern Europe (mainly, however, on the tank).
Next to him, of course, yours truly.

The presence of books in which I grabbed a stranglehold on the previous photo, is saying that since childhood I was very curious and well-read, and so, when the time came easily and naturally mastered admission to higher education in the capital city of Kiev. In fact, from that moment I began the history of my own, personal way to say crossings. In no case will not bore you transfer them, not for that, we have gathered here.
Just focus on the more practical moments, allowing much easier to perceive the process of homelessness as such.
A huge success, friends, if in the course of your travels you will meet a man who indulgent treat your lifestyle, and calmly poputeshestvuet with you side by side in the coming years. In this respect I was lucky (pah-pah-pah), and the last twelve and a half years, I have someone to share the joys and hardships of wandering life (here I opened briefly to this topic).
Then, of course, a great help is the presence of a modest bomzhemobilchika. This will allow you to roam with a much higher level of comfort than a foot. Preferably, of course wagon, minivan, or SUV, but on the other hand - everything is relative: one time I was bummed at the great mega-sedan "Ford Sierra".
Today in my movements helps me here this pepelats. Machine-transformer at the rear Seats decomposed almost becomes a "Gazelle»:

A very important point, my friends! This week on Yap was a great topic of useless and unnecessary things that clutter our homes, taking away our living space ... I understand you gentlemen. My last place of residence - where, in fact, I moved out, is a small house with a second floor - non-residential, but neat, clapboard chipped and used as a large closet. This has played a cruel joke with me ... Well, my God, how much junk has accumulated there for two and a half years of our stay - nightmare. I'm for Dol-ball-Xia is to rake ...
Lord! Do not clutter your life with unnecessary old things ruthlessly served its part with motlohom!

Moving - a sort of a local apocalypse, a little horror movie that you are forced to survive in reality. First, you need to collect all folded to pack, move to a new location, and then disassemble, decompose ...
In order not to hit the panic and hysteria do not start first thing on arrival at the new residence unpack the breadmaker, dressed it with the necessary ingredients and turn. And not because there is nothing in the house, or you can not drop into the first grocery store and buy bread. Just after some time, as we continue to drag the box, our new home will be filled with one of the best in the world of fragrances - the smell of freshly baked bread, and give it a special intimate atmosphere to any room, even to the ceiling littered with boxes and bundles.

To children is not cool underfoot, they come up with some simple fun. For example, say that a rabbit today, New Year's Eve, and he urgently needed to decorate the grid KPZushki these very colored magnetic rods from the designer:

Lord! Do you have real friends? A true friend, he is known in trouble bidet. If you have someone who will gladly come to your aid and help to drag the fucking box, congratulations - you knowingly trample the planet.
Yes Yes Yes. I know that in the world there are specially trained people to carry heavy loads. With them you corny calculate the money, they will take you to all the stupid ... But as Sasha White used to say: "Bee, I see no raisins!»
We are closely following, so as not to miss the moment when you and your friends will have to eat. Light buffet was organized for friends, give you the opportunity to catch your breath, talk to a couple of minutes of life, and then, giving energy and vitality, will give a new impetus for the speedy completion of the tedious procedure of pulling things into your new home.

Dine on sandwiches, your friends with a bang rush into battle.
Tell me, is it possible this whole situation with people who are craving your furniture for the money? Well, of course theoretically possible: porters gladly would wave a glass different, and even if you listen carefully case ... take the money and leave ...
Yes, but will you try for the movers? This is possible only for friends, period.

Meanwhile, the sun is setting and the day for dinner. Long standing near the stove too busy today, because hastily preparing what is easier. And here we see: among the variety of things available to us, appliances and trash, there are not useless devices. In addition to the previously mentioned bread machine, it is worth noting this fucking thing in its functionality as aerogrill. It throws us five steaks, smeared with a mixture of mustard and spices.

And put in the oven to bake potatoes with bacon:

After a while your new den is filled with not only the spirit of the bread, but the smell of baked potatoes and roasted meat on the grill. Meanwhile the kids cook soup in haste.
By the time the last box will cross the threshold of your new home, an impromptu dinner ready:

Well, something like this:

Often when meeting people ask me a simple question, which is, however, it puzzles me: "But you yourself come from?" That's what they respond to this? Tell all the places where I lived? If I list them all - this will drive into a stupor every interlocutor.
Do I move from place to place? How do you say ... I'm not a masochist by nature. In all we must try to seek its advantages, its positive and try to look at life more fun. In the foreseeable future there is the prospect that "our carpet - flower meadow, our walls - pine giants ..." is transformed into something of their own, permanent, and pah-pah-pah all finally ends on the fifteenth move. Let's hope. Well, if that - the secret is simple: a glass filled with water up to the middle should be half full, not half empty!

I sincerely wish you, that if your life, and when they move, it is that they are light, nenapryazhno and related exclusively to improving your living conditions !!!
Sincerely,

PySy. Heavy and long day was ... went to sleep after midnight. Hear Harbour someone in the kitchen and tinkles. Carefully making his way between uninvestigated boxes and bundles, I went on the sly look.
I remember my houses? Moved well with me, Governor. Sit Tale local tightened, about this and that conversations are ... well - bored me, and life goes on)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting