Why it makes no sense to move around Russia, changing cities like gloves

Where to live in Russia? Does it make sense to move around the country, what are the prospects? In this article we will talk in detail about this topic.

One day I raised this topic with my friends. As a result of the discussion, it was determined that there could be three options. It is either Krasnodar, Moscow or St. Petersburg. However, no one is interested in moving to Kazan or Taganrog. Everyone wants to live either in the capitals or in the south.

I don’t think these three options are good for moving. Besides, moving somewhere in Taganrog would hardly change anything for the better. I believe that such a move is to change the stiletto for soap and it is better to immediately abandon such thoughts.

First of all, you have to spend a lot of money. After all, to move you need to get rid of junk and buy everything new. In addition, you will have to hire a team of loaders, a car to transport things. And if there are small children or animals, then even more worries will be added. And it’s good that the whole thing pays off in the end. It often happens that all this romance is just wasted nerves and strength.

Secondly, it is not possible to find a well-paid job in a new place. Of course, in the capitals usually higher salaries. However, do not forget about the difference in comfort level. In big cities, housing is more expensive, travel is more expensive, food and entertainment will also have to spend more. Therefore, it is worth weighing the pros and cons before moving. In addition, in Russia, the level of wages varies in different regions, in this case the standard of living is the same. As they say, it is better where we are not.

In addition, the move - a new climate, new conditions. Of course, this fact affects health. In addition, in a new place may be a completely different environmental situation. This is especially true for large cities, which have constant smog and a lot of polluted air. Also water: elsewhere it may not be as clean as at home.

However, there is a major reason why I think moving around the country is pointless. The regions are different, but the laws, the political situation, the products and the conditions are the same. It’s another thing to move abroad. Taste a new life, try to understand a different culture mentality. I’m not saying that living at home is bad – just moving around the country won’t give you something new. It can bring stress, waste and loss of connection with family and friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting