20 family traditions, without which it is impossible to imagine New Year

New Year - a family holiday, and every family has its own rituals that make it special. They create mood and really unite us.

Today Website has collected stories about the traditions that fill holiday miracles of comfort and warmth.

On the last Saturday before New Year Dad always goes for the Christmas tree, and we are all waiting for it and unpack the toys that the whole year languished in the attic. When going for the New Year table, we will We tell each other some compliments. Last year, the most original of them was from my sister: she said that I have the most beautiful ears in the family. And we have made so: Olivier who are not ready, that he does not eat. Therefore, on December 31 the whole family in unison spends in the kitchen, cut salads and half eaten immediately. Each year, we buy the new Christmas-tree balls. The oldest has 54 trees survived - his grandfather bought in the first year after the wedding with her grandmother. In the New Year we sculpt dumplings. Everytime. Hundreds. Three generations. And, when someone starts to grumble, they say, much easier to buy them, the grandmother said that the soul of the festival dumplings. A soul can not buy. We have a tradition: on pieces of paper each wrote some predictions - for example, "is a major purchase," or "you learn about your sweetheart something unexpected," - then paper rolled up and put in the box. All queue stretched, everyone looks that caught again collapses, writes his name. Fold back the magic box, and a year later pulled out and check - was fulfilled or not fulfilled. And you know what? Almost all come true.

As a child, my mother every year is going to my brother and sweets with all sorts of goodies. With parents, we no longer live. Recently, my mother called and said that we are waiting for gifts under their Christmas tree. And I'm in my 26 years rushed to pick up a bag of sweets. We live in a small town and certainly New Year's Eve trying to visit all the friends - at least for a couple of minutes to drop in and congratulate. So no one feels alone on holiday. When I was little, every year my mother and I did one Christmas balls with his hands. As a teenager, I thought: 'Well, what is this nonsense, why she hangs them all the time would be better if the normal balls bought. " And yesterday, we, along with a three-year son for the first time made the toy on your Christmas tree, and the little clumsy sheep from bumps and colored paper seems to me the most beautiful toy in the world. Perhaps funny, but we still every year reviewing "Irony of Fate." Without it, and no New Year's is not new. We do not buy a live Christmas tree for the New Year - we put artificial. She's great, and it always collects dad. A first toy hangs the youngest member of the family - my nephew. Dad picks him up and puts it on top of the Christmas tree gold star. I do not know where it came from, but we do this: a glass of champagne on New Year's toss a piece of chocolate and watch. If he surfaced, the year will be good if drowned - so yourself. So, if you throw it is not very large and rather flat piece - in anyone expect a successful year. No surprises. Checked. For three weeks before the holiday we start doing the countdown - hang on the refrigerator a special calendar that says "Before New Year remain ... days." Just feel how to approach him.

We in the family is always a chiming clock with a desire to ignite a piece of paper, the ash fill with champagne and drinks. This year, for the first time I brought us to celebrate my girlfriend. She looked at us with big eyes and then said to me that, in fact, can wish and no burnt cellulose guessing. In general, it is necessary to somehow impart her love of romance. We send to friends and family Christmas cards. Everyone says, the Internet, phone, why do you need it? But the feeling of "live", this card is not the ones from the pictures on the Internet. Get it out of the mailbox, read the handwritten wishes, and as you become a little bit warmer. I have always celebrated the New Year in the family. Friends, colleagues - it's before or after. But on the night of 1st - only at home. Olivier, tangerines and certainly my mother's signature cake with raspberries. We have a special Christmas service - a large, elegant, very beautiful. For me it symbolizes the best holiday trees and salads. Since we got his little family, celebrating with her husband and cat. But the next day, be sure to go to my parents last year on salads, I call it "to doedalki." And the husband says it we had - nadoedalki and we must give parents sleep. But no-oo, the tradition I would not repent. Each year we arrange family Christmas photo shoot - going, take pictures at the Christmas trees. Already I picked up an album: it is interesting to watch how things are changing, but still stay together. When the tree dressed up, we're going around the whole family, saying "Herringbone, burn!" And turn on the garland. From this point we are ready to celebrate the New Year.

via # image12009310

Tags

See also

New and interesting