The story of the bra

The story of one person from the blog of the first bras:

My first bra I bought my mother when we were in Sochi. I do not remember how old I was, like ... 13 or 14. I later began to develop in comparison with peers. Then I only have appeared such hillocks and the first bra was a bit too big. Yes, and he was with the zipper on the chest. Beautiful this was, or maybe it seems to me now ... Beige frilly and delicate straps. I immediately felt like such an adult.

The first bra is for girls with nothing comparable ... Suddenly you there is something new in the wardrobe, without which the school suddenly becomes not go well.

Generally funny this time, when girls are just beginning to wear them. The first week they either shy, or maybe a little bit proud. Well, gym class, some try not significantly change, and someone on the contrary pointedly pulls off his sweatshirt and shows his "wealth". Sitting in class, you're looking at the back of classmates, and notice how gradually the majority, under clothes appear these same outline of the bra clasp. [Next]

With the first bra comes first notes of the sexiest girls, at least in the minds they are just beginning to mature. You no longer krasueshsya front of the mirror, consider yourself, and when you expect to become a size 0 3.

And then the boys at the head something clicks. They have a joke - this very unbutton her bra until you write an essay or solve problems in physics. The girls scream to the whole class, and the boys train "skills" and learn to cope with eyelets and hooks in 2 seconds ...

I took away
Well, the heroine with her own page

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting