Useful information when traveling abroad

Offer your strict court his essay LEGAL crossing the state border (SG) of the Russian Federation. I'm in the very recent past, the border guard. Perhaps it is not as interesting as the restoration of cars or build a house, but if this post will help at least ten people to avoid trouble when the rest, the sun, the beach is so close - this text will consider useful. I will try not to overlook every little thing, so will a lot of letters. Add a few photos with comments, please do not break, the end indicated.

Area inspection

1. Make copies of all documents that can verify your identity - road rights of the internal passport (so it is called), passport and keep them separate from the originals. There is a contradiction - a photocopy of even the best attested by notaries is not a legitimate document for crossing SG BUT! - On them you will always be released from the host country to Russia. Because civilized countries and countries with developed tourism industry have a common base in crossing the GG, of course, their territories. Ie You can fly to Egypt in Hurghada and to fly from Sharm el-Sheikh and the Egyptian border guards, seeing your photocopies, just look information about your entrance - when, where, where - and when he saw that all you had to order and those 10 days that you are there on vacation, you did not kill anybody - you will go on all four sides. Logically? Absolutely. But the problems are waiting for you, right! - At home. Because we have some base in each crossing point (PP), whether the airport / railway station, etc. Well, if you return to the same airport, for example, in such a situation, from which we flew out - yes, stay, sit for an hour in the transit area, but check everything and let go. But if you flew from one city and return to the other; or in the same city, but to another airport; or train at all ... - unpredictable. Ideal - to someone from friends / acquaintances podvёz at least some of your original documents: either an internal passport or a right or a passport. Russia loves its citizens ...

2. Before leaving Russia to lift the ears of all bailiffs in order to get all the information about your person in respect of the debt to the Fatherland, his memory strain also recommend. Because FSSP FSSP and only transmits your data to limit the exit / entry from / to Russia in the framework of border control. Of course, if you have not worked in a secret Nuin and if you are not individuals that are interested in the FSB and the Interior Ministry - these structures do not require the services of FSSP and replenish our base, so to speak, on their own. There are still some organizations, but this is a narrow special cases, such as FMS. Ie if you are the debtor to pay the fines traffic police, loan banks, public services - all this has to be a court decision, and the executor of court decisions in Russia is precisely the Federal Bailiff Service. Can you limit travel if you have some hundred rubles, are you sleepy traffic police inspector wrote in shaggy year for nepristёgnuty belt? - Can. Do not pay extra for the light half of the ruble? - Can. Dear chitateli¸ I'm not even exaggerating. We in Russia. Here our life depends on a succession of accidents, and not the law. What can we say about some trips ... Pay any debts on the spot, before passport control, it will not turn. Yes, this requires that the initiator of the ban (FSSP, the Interior Ministry, the Federal Security Service) sent to the border controls of their own, so to speak, the official opinion of you, and it may take not that for days and for weeks or months ... The best way to that case - meet the frontier guard. I have my friends / acquaintances are constantly checked. Clearly, this is not always feasible. However, this method only in our country, I personally found the actions.

3.Predpolozhim your children written to your wife, and she - the name of another. That did not take it to your registry office, she likes to be Taburetkin. So, and your children - Taburetkin. And you, for example, Raskudahtov. And each of you has his passport. Make sure that you have documentary evidence of your relationships. Suddenly your wife on the day of departure to work urgently cause? It's the law of meanness. Take the birth certificates of children - there are all necessary for us to have the information. Do not take an internal passport - there you can enter anyone, since the recording of the children in it are not certified. As a rule, in the summer in such cases is not so serious and unpleasant consequences in the form of returning home, will not follow. But in the rest of the year - quite. In my memory, there were a few such troubles. If the children entered in your passport, even under a different name - it also solves the problem - there are records sealed by the authorized body.

4. When leaving the children with a parent authorization to leave the children from the other parent do not need. That is, if one of the parents against leaving children abroad, it is in accordance with established procedure, submits an application to the relevant authorities about his ban. All. Do you want to increase the income of notaries - it's your business.

5. Make sure you have a valid document. Many people who travel a lot, the house is two or even three of expired passport. And in preparation for departure rage often people take the first caught the eye. If you do not know that such documents need to take to where you got them, then I'm told you about it. During my services were no such cases, but, in theory, the authority which issued the document, after the expiration of his life can also send your information to the border.

6. If you have lost your passport somewhere at home or in the street, when you make the next, be sure to specify that you have lost the previous. Your documents can take advantage of and it is not clear from grafted credit - is not the worst thing that can happen. Often it happens is that when you make a new document, you find out on the balcony for a jar of pickled cucumbers with the old document. In terms of it works, but do not forget that when you make a new passport, you have already said about the loss of the old one. Ie or you do not get a new document or to notify the issuing authority that old been found. Same way, your data is lost / stolen document to us and you will not get one will not stop to find out. Well, maybe a couple of questions will be asked. I hope not too confusing wrote.

7. Russian border guards do not check the presence of Russian citizens visa of their following. We have no idea what they look like as reserved etc. For this there are border guards Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia and other Emirates. We check the presence and action of Russian visas to foreign citizens.

At passport control pull out documents from their covers - we only need your passport, not a small sergeysergeicha of prosecutors and cash. In addition, the device for reading machine readable line in your passport and your pretty hot cover of person caught in the wild forests of the Amazon alligator can oplavitsya and get stuck in it.

In its border controls is guided primarily by two laws - the Federal Law "On the Procedure for Exit from the Russian Federation and Entry to the Russian Federation" and the Federal Law "On the State Border of the Russian Federation." The second is for our citizens abroad, the following is not relevant, but first do not be lazy and read. It is quite small. Well, at least, chapter three, with just nine articles.
Thank you all read. Successful you travel and business trips abroad. If you have questions - always answer.

Senior border detail of checking passports of additional options

Passport control booths

Senior boundary order to passport control booths. So there is a poser.

Checking documents in the action. Right from the monitor - reader machine readable documents

One of the ways out of the crisis.

Working people a little, and a lot of flies. Hence the line ...

The so-called "sleeve".

Controller for checking documents at work.

Hall of arrival, flight almost decorated.

Senior border along with another problem in hand.

There is still a field office. It is engaged in inspecting vehicles. In this case - aircraft.

We - "Voentorg".

Control service pass.

Again field office.

Passengers who have passed passport control, in anticipation of landing the plane.

I flew another tourist board.

Again, additional verification of documents. All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting