French pilot requested Russian citizenship

After Gerard Depardieu received Russian passport, his compatriot, the famous balloonist Xavier Faure also wanted to become a citizen of the Russian Federation

The foreigner has filed documents to the Federal Migration Service, and settled in the small town of Perm region.

The increase in taxes and numerous licensing pushed balloonist Xavier Faure replace the Champagne city Kungur. Alien said that the Russian simpler and more democratic laws for a comfortable life and no regrets that left France.

Last summer, 36-year-old Xavier Faure of the French town of Reims visited Kungur Festival of Ballooning. The pilot was so pleased in provincial Russia, which a few months later, he again came to the small town Priuralsky and said he wanted to stay here to live and will ask the Russian citizenship.

The foreigner has to apply for a passport of the Russian Federation.

- I was interested in Russian history and culture since childhood, the college learned Russian, - has explained Xavier Faure. - I do not need a translator, I quickly find a common language with the local.

Arriving in Kungur, a Frenchman settled for the first time in the dorm room of the Art College. He lives modestly, with croissants and frog legs, he moved to the mashed potatoes and buckwheat. Most Xavier loves dining with friends whose wives were treated to his pies and meatballs.

- Preparing, like everything in the shared kitchen, I have my pot, cook the soup in it - proudly shows his apartment Xavier. - Spartan life familiar to me: when I was a student living in exactly the same dormitory, but only in France. I came to Russia for freedom. And I immediately fell in love.

Kungur M. Faure has already started giving French lessons at a local school, but it is likely a temporary job. It is likely that the new Russian Frenchman was invited to work as a teacher in Perm.

The most important thing for Xavier that he is able to fly at your favorite hot air balloon as he wants. According to the man, in France it is very "strong" bureaucracy. In order to fly, it is necessary to constantly receive countless certificates and licenses. At the same Razdolnaya Russia, confident pilot, behind which 680 flying hours, the sky more accessible.

proof

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting