Easter eggs in the movies

I read an article like JJ Abrams ("Lost," "Cloverfield," "Mission Impossible", the new "Star Trek" in the future - "Star Wars"), and Gabe Newell, founder and CEO of Valve, talked about the games and movie where she was raised a very interesting topic, namely the so-called, easter eggs, in a movie! "Easter egg" (eng. Easter Egg, Easter eggs slang) - a kind of secret left in the game, film or software creators. The difference in the game Easter egg from the normal secretion of the game is that its content is usually not fit into the overall concept, in the context of looks implausible, absurd, and often is an external link. Easter eggs play a role of original jokes for attentive players or spectators. (Wikipedia)
I'm a little tense and decided to look for these, easter eggs,, (I will not lie to IMDB GOOGLE AND HELPED)

Will 8 photos.

Still from the film, Star Trek, and it was presented Abrams!
Among the wreckage, which looks the crew - a droid R2D2. For it is there!

R2d2 and C-3PO in the movie Indiana Jones with!

R2d2 in the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind,,

The location of the head of Mickey Mouse in the movie film,, TRON,, 1982

Eric Cartman in,, Futurama,,

Makeup Holmes in a scene disassembling the train - an allusion to the appearance of the Joker played by Heath Ledger ("The Dark Knight").

In general on the right side of his uniform instead of decorations and medals hanging icon Shrek. (Monsters vs. Aliens)

I think one left to explain is not necessary, and on the right, if you do not know, Lou Ferrigno, it was he who played the Hulk in the 70s TV series, but here played the role of a security guard at the University of Culver.

+ Bonus))))
frame from the film, Django Unchained, and, invulnerable,,

all!

lay out their,, easter eggs, I think it will be interesting!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting