As someone stole my wheels

4 photos and text

Humor PPC just woke up in the morning, go out into the yard and saw a picture of calling the police ... ... ... write a statement they said that they would look, but do not believe me. I went bought 1 iron disc, shod in summer tires.

Source

It does not have time to write all that happened recently.
So, a month ago I stole the front diski.Vyzyvayu police bypass the neighbors who had seen. I put a piece of iron stuck tape crack on the bumper, the resulting impact machine on the ground, became a kind of terrible

It upsets shorter unreal ... rushed weekdays.

Here, as is surfing the internet at the local site, I think to buy himself and drives on you ...
sell my CDs, I was just in the "ear" .The 00:52, what to do? who to call? silly thoughts crept into my head all night, resulting in a sleepless night.
Morning. I'm going to the regional department politsii.Mne say that if only after 10:00 am, as the planning session today (I have a business trip, the train departs at 14:00) .Zvonok father, quick story. Trying to talk with the investigator, he says you can go yourself, identify disks, and then we'll come and pick your kolesa.Menya is enraged. Begin friend calls the police, and even calls zvonok.Zahodite here you are waiting for ... We went to the first deputy, told the whole situation, he gave the phone number of the employee, he solemnly promised all to understand, to find and punish the thief.
I called this officer, said in the 20 th time the story gave the phone number listed in the ad.
It took 2 hours and I'm already in my poezde.Pozvonil police said that the meeting was scheduled for 14: 00.V my mind draws a scene with a group of capture, shooting, successful rescue of my wheels from the hands of thieves rotten. The evening ... Interest overpowered me, I called politseskomu.On said that the meeting did not take place, according to him is not clear why, he says the seller included a "back" .In his head flashed the thought that it was necessary to do everything yourself, but it's too late.
To dial a number listed in the ad, picks up a man with a voice "obdolblennogo addict" I say that about any disc does not know and does not sell anything.

P.S
1) It was necessary immediately to call himself as a police officer apparently took pity on the thief and told him that he was looking for, took some money and let him go.
2) Try to find your drives for Automobile Markets
3) sekretki already purchased))), as they say - is the cock does not bite

That's all I wanted to say. Location - Kazakhstan.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting