They promised an apartment, and take away the family ...

At Paralympic medalist instead of the promised apartments take the family. PHOTO
Like many people in this country - I do not have any illusions about the adequacy of the officials. But the story of Denis Sobol from Poltava withdraw any balance.

At the last Paralympic Games in London, the guy won the bronze medal for Ukraine in rowing. Then our crew overtook the team from China. Upon returning to Georgia Denis, who lives on the 26 square meters with 9 other family members, as it should have given the order, letter and promised to help with the apartment
And as often happens in such situations - a house, he had not been given. On this occasion, April 10 1 + 1 showed the plot. And what did Poltava authorities the next morning? No, not allocated an apartment not promised to find a way out of the situation, and threatened a large mother Denis prosecution and the deprivation of parental rights. For the "improper living conditions».

"Dennis came to me through Facebook. And like a real man, he just wants to protect his family from the slow-witted officials - said Viktor Baloga.

"I expect that the government will correct its mistake regarding the unfulfilled promises, and Poltava officials who dared to threaten the Paralympic family, will suffer severe punishment.

For its part, sending about this deputy's request to the Prime Minister and the Prosecutor General's Office. And if the government cares about the young Paralympic athletes - is willing to work with members of BP Poltava help Dennis with the creation of normal living conditions & quot ;, - said the politician.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting