Elena, you've got 6 queries ...

Elena, you receive 6 requests to add as a friend, 4 and 5 posts winks.

Perhaps it is necessary to do something, but I do not know what. I am in real life wink like an owl, with two eyes and facebook I can not even figure out who I namorgal. To be honest, I'm afraid this Facebook wander there like an idiot in broad daylight. This post I blink back, do not think that unfeeling brute.

And sometimes there are reports in which such Volodya thinks I'm glamorous Pussy Susie and Marik thinks that I'm singing better Katya. I do not wonder who all these people, I'm interested in one thing - that they do in my mailbox. Dear unknown social network, I will never be glamorous Pussy Susie (I swear cellulite) and not even that Katya was born, where I sing better. You isolate which moon there at that I'm an old silly aunt who does not know how to turn off Marik.

Once a message has come in which I suggested to guess what he wants to do with me, Eric. It offers a choice of: a) to have sex, b) go to the movies, and c) treat coffee, g) to shake hands. If I'm guessing that Eric and have to shake my hand.

In his schoolmates Sweet Baby Masika says the status of its cool, both forty already. But Volodya started playing "save the mammoths." At first I wanted to write to him, Volodya, you have a bald head and grandchildren, what the fuck mamontyata, save yourself. And then I thought, if I write well, you get LJ with all its top. Caesar what is Caesar, God of gods, and with their classmates odnoklassnikovo uncomplicated, childlike simplicity. Mashiko there srachi here evoke emotions of the same order, with the only difference that you want to give the first primer, and from the second, draw a white circle as Khoma Brut.

Please tell me and get instagram pictures at once? I'm at work found a wig a la Hope Kadysheva, imprinted on the memory and never had so quickly does not remove all from your phone, including the notebook.

It's all. Live together, do not read the top, pat the cat, put the granny across the street.

© nerosse

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting