Wrongfully Accused

Was today's parade, wanted to put a nice post about how it was all good and beautiful ... If it were not for one thing ...
I met an old man out there ...
Veterans were many, I did not notice it because of the signs ...

2nd

3rd

4th

"Well, gentlemen, it's time to check how honest your congratulations veterans. Meet Anatoly Aseev. After the war, he taught the technique of control tanks and even coordinated the Cossacks in Chechnya ... Now the company is forced to seek shelter, as the house confiscated by the court. He wrote a letter to "the top" and goes on different instances, while still allowing health. "

It is strange to read it all, after such an abundance of beautiful words and loud greetings. This man needs help! Do not remain indifferent! Anatoly need a good lawyer and financial support.

UPD:
"The new information. Man is not that what it claims!

The point is that this man has a wife, a son and a daughter, and that is not so, and his family needs help. Firstly, it is not any veteran. At the beginning of the Great Patriotic War he was 11 years old, these were not sent to the front, he was in his farm in the Kursk region. Especially because he did not participate in any military actions against Chechnya and Ingushetia. His daughter took loans not 250 thousand, as it is written in the post, and more than 3 million who did not want to give then. They had 2 apartments and farm. Bailiffs could not describe anything with them, because it seems to have been sold. With the bank had to pay guarantors, while Aseev with his daughter sent everyone (including relatives) known address, and spent the money on your own. So I am outraged by the arrogance and cynicism, deception of an elderly person who is covered by a holiday and partly strangers (note!) Medals. ยป

No words, some emotions ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting