The award has found its hero!

remember these posts:
Now here's the first and second, so that's not indifferent wondered vyprut or not ...
It will be 2 more photos

I took the same nacherkal
mini essays
time
From open source internet I learned that May 26, 2013 at approximately 20:30 on the Ring Road in the area of ​​the 5th km. moving traffic police car Ford Focus 3 with license plate A0586 **. Judging by the inscriptions on the doors, the car belongs to the traffic police in the Yaroslavl region. The license plate was sealed with paper so that the area code is not readable. Please investigate and bring the driver to administrative liability under Part 2 of Article 12.2 of the Administrative Code. Also, please send a written reply to me by mail.
Source
forum3/topic588541.html
and
Two
From open source internet I learned that that the June 4, 2013 at 12:32 at the w / e crossing moving bus carrying passengers from the license plate S726UV42. Judging by the record bus committed a violation of traffic rules and moved F / A crossing on a red light at the closed gate. Please investigate and bring the bus driver to administrative liability under part 1 of Article 12.10 of the Administrative Code. Also, please send me a written reply by mail.
Source www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZOpkXjMnDw
Watch 46 seconds.
and
came the same answer

Well what can I say
office wrote
... everything can blame

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting