Diver

Hello! I decided then to find colleagues. Immediately I apologize for the grammar, because I live in Lithuania's capital city Vilnius! I work in pozharki lifeguard. We do not have separation of Ministry of Emergency Situations and firemen! Firefighter should be able to all!

Vkinu a couple of pictures for a variety of interests.

Besides fighting fires, cut to pieces the people of auto accidents, taking pictures of cats from trees, I have an additional specialty - the diver! In Vilnius, 7 fire brigades (teams) and a year ago has finally made the reorganization of the specialty and distributed to different teams, and that was my one piece - 3 task-fires naturally underwater case and chemistry (chemical accidents). Of course one can not be an expert in everything and know everything! Therefore, under the water, we were like fish in the fire is also good, but as for the elimination of chemical accidents, there was a dark forest, though still taught, but UTB great science and grabs his head to score at least glavnym- what to do with a broken wagon transports what a Cuckoo!
But I digress! As I said ravotayu diver! What is different from diver diver ??? The diver is someone who dives for fun - on the Red Sea for fish, etc., and the diver is working Cator under water! In Balota in shit, in the course of the river! Everywhere where they sent :( And sent mainly blind man's buff (utoplinikami), sent to seek vesch docks commissioned by police and of course to save the drowning! For 11 years it was anyone seen enough of all but the most pleasant and takes pride for us kids when ordinary people saving! Whether it is a fire vytenuli and pumped out, whether from accident vykovarili and stayed, whether the fisherman prvalivshegosya the ice saved or suicide prtsgnuvshego the bridge managed to grasp is broken not entered the convent under water! Do you guys are too, save and look for? < br />
Let us share our experience! Methods of search, rescue work on the ice, lifting equipment.

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Tired after a dive

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Yeshe

Cigarette smuggling, etc. caught prgrantsov order!

Saved jumper

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting