Creating bicycle "Shaitan Arba"

My very good friend, there is a wonderful hobby. It makes bikes. I want to show you the process of creating one of them.

It will be 14 photos.

1. After some thought was the theme of Satan, and the basis taken Sigil of Baphomet. First it was created a sketch, and then drawing in 1: 1 scale.

2. The donor was selected road bike MMVZ.

3. Metal works began with the rolling 25 pipe in the ring. Initially, however, it is not particularly successful.

4. Creator.

5. In the next step the frame was cut into 2 parts, after which it is welded previously laminated ring.

8. The star was welded from 10 mm tubes. At the donor foot glass was unknown Soviet standard, which excluded the possibility of tapping style cartridge, and therefore, it was decided welded good old BMX glass under a system of "American."

10. Upon completion of the welding frame left for painting. It is applied 2 layers: first the red and black top. Then, with the help of the skins, the pentagram was tipped places "hot" and the whole frame is given under a varnish

14. I express my deep gratitude for the help the entire band Iron Wheels BC and Danilo Pryanikov for work on metal \ m /.
Meet the infernal chariot on the roads of the northern capital.

That's all.
Author / Creator and his club.
vk.com/stogom
vk.com/c4lclub
choppersforlife.ru
iwbc.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting