All for children.

Hello. I want to tell you how we made a playground.
The fact that our area is almost no places where you can walk with children. In one courtyard rocker, somewhere else slide, but if you have to walk, you can still find something.
My mom, she's loving grandmother of two granddaughters, almost every day walking with the girls throughout the area. Naturally, such a walk a little tiring. Yes, and not in every yard happy to see strangers. Then from my mother the Pope was offered a little spice up our yard. Where to begin? What to do? We decided to drip a few wheels and paint them. Did giraffe, zebra, miracle bird, a snail, a frog, a few beds and fungi, like it became more beautiful, but so far there is no place to walk.

Total 21 image

2. Getting

3. Lyaguha

4. Place for Mom

Posted in [mergetime] 1374319745 [/ mergetime]

5. Bird

6. Ulitochka

7. Then made motorcycle. The first few days helped all. Children painted and tells adult dripped pit wheel and think what to do next. But after a few days the excitement was all but mom and dad. We invent, to make another such calamity, as the pope immediately began to translate it into reality. As soon as he finished the job, mom to paint with bright colors, putting an end to the work done.

8.Otkuda we took stuff? Near the city built room, where we were allowed to take unnecessary trays. People brought paint and gave the old interior doors. Someone on the nails a little give someone a wheel on the car and bring the keyboard. Tables of cafe and unnecessary bowls. So with the world on a string, and did what they did.

9. The machine

10. House

11. Few people, if possible, and continue to help. Thank them.

12. Actually that's granddaughter

13. At the site was to gather more and more children, and meanwhile, the Pope was awarded for the improvement of the city and the best of our yard area.

14 .. But we did not stop there ... Then came the beloved Dragon

15. I want to draw attention to the fact that all this is done through a constant pain in the back and arms. Since Dad, almost all his life, he worked at the mine drifter. Well, that Mom knows how to give injections)))
The locomotive

16. Aircraft

17. Tank

18. It's nice when your work is evaluated hundreds of children who come to us for a walk in the yard. Every smile and a stimulus for new ideas.

19. Launch

20.Vid top

21. That does not climbed to 20 photos. Hemp has not yet painted, construction continues ...
Thank you to all who participated!
Many thanks to Mom and Dad, for the children's joy and the love that they give to their children and grandchildren. Thank you!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting