At the funeral Pot fan attacked the crowd

During the funeral of the leader of the group "The King and the Clown" Michael Gorsheneva police detained an aggressive fan of his work. According to the correspondent of "Reedus," the police were able to prevent a serious brawl. Coming out of the room, where people bid farewell to the musician, he began to rush at people standing in line. Mass massacre was avoided only thanks to the quickness of the cops.

The rest of the funeral of the famous punk passed quietly. Say goodbye to the deceased came not only his relatives and fans, but also colleagues in the music shop. So, with a pot of just "Cockroaches" and Kinchev and director Valeria Gai Germanicus.
8 photo

Orlengos July 22 21:16
"Someday I'll die, and it will happen no later than sixty, because the young at heart, and I do not want to decay morally and physically. And you'll howl and thump in my care, and I will sit on the muddy parapet around Tverskaya and smoke some cigarettes. And you shall cry for "pot" Fool! Well, how is it ... I'll let the tears and count your victories. That is why we will win in this situation. I leave at a time when you do not have time to get bored. And you will remember me with kind words, because I am not tired and not become a fool, earning money for you. Well, I'm talking about the posers from the stage. Warring for face face with plastic. If only protorchat more on stage for a bag of green. I did everything for you. And you are always with me. We're one big family, and it is logical and natural that you'll be whining for me. Yes guys do not have to. We'll meet again. Just live. I'll wait ... "

Michael Gorshenev ©. Interview.

From kamentov to the original post.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting